Tropicana® Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp)

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Start your review of Tropicana® Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp)!
a year agoLantana, FL
This is my boyfriends favorite brand and type of Orange Juice. We almost always have a bottle in our fridge because it is a staple product in our house. If you don’t like pulp I would recommend this orange juice for you
10 months agoHouston, TX
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love orange juice! I honestly drink orange juice almost every single morning, and this is by far my favorite brand. I feel like it tastes the best, and has a great orange flavor, with no weird after taste.
a year agoHigh Ridge, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Tropicana is my go to orange juice choice! I love the flavor and love even more that they’ve made a version with enhanced calcium and vitamin D. I enjoy knowing my family and I are drinking something good for us to start the day.
2 years agoReno, NV
The pulp in this orange juice makes it sooooo good! I drink this juice all the time, even when it's not morning lol. It lasts longer than most juices but is a little more expensive but worth the cost
2 years agoRussellville, TN
Great orange juice! Can get with or without pulp which is a big deal to me and some! Great price! Very affordable and non expensive! Great flavor! No bitter after taste! Highly recommend!
2 years agoHonolulu, HI
Grew up drinking this brand of OJ Tastes great and love the option of no pulp Good size, reasonable price for name brand Can be found at any grocery store or store with groceries/drinks
9 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a big orange juice fan, but I find I will drink this. It is not super tart which I like. This is a great source of calcium and vitamin D. I tend to drink a lot of this when I feel like I’m getting sick.
10 months agoCape Coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s like silk sliding down the back of your throat. I could drink glass after glass of this stuff and never tire of it. Delicious flavor. Tropicana has to be my favorite and I would most definitely buy it again.
a year ago
So out of all the orange juice’s I have tried, this is still my favorite one. No pulp + orangey goodness! It also has this sour feel to it, which makes me love it even more. It’s not the cheapest but definitely worth it.
a year agoSan Jacinto , CA
Love Love Love Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp)Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp). It tastes great and gives me a great pick me up and it’s awesome with champagne to make mimosas!