BY TROPICANA #20 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D more...
This is the perfect start to the morning. It is nice and sweet but not syrupy or artificial tasting. I like that it has no pulp and additional calcium and vitamin D. I feel that although there is a lot of natural sugar in orange juice, it has some health benefits. I highly recommend this juice.
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Tropicana® Pure Premium No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 14 fl. oz. Carton more...
I’m not a huge orange juice drinker but if I am going to drink it, it’s always this one. Plus the new bottles are almost like a resealable pitcher and I love them. We’ve even cleaned them out after finishing our orange juice and reused it for sweet tea and lemonade.
Janely R.
Porterville, CA
This is my favorite oj in the morning I'll take a glass of this oj just to get my day started. It taste good and natural. Yes sometimes I feel like it's sour but I get us to it. This product is always something I buy when I go grocery shopping.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I always purchase it from Walmart, but I’ve found it to be less expensive if you purchase it at wegmans (if you have one in your area). The flavor is great and I will buy this weekly, as I’ve been. No other orange juice compares to Tropicana.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I got this bottle because the last one I got had too much sugar and super sweet, so I wanted to get reduced sugar. I don’t care for the taste. I’ll drink it so it doesn’t go to waste but not planning on getting this particular kind. I don’t think it tastes like oj should taste like, it doesn’t even have pulp like it says on the bottle! I feel like it’s watered down real well.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
I like this juice it gives me the nutrients I need in a cup I don’t like to eat oranges as they are messy but after drinking this I hardly get sick now a days I really like how these juices each provide different nutrients n options
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach, VA
OH ORANGE JUICE IS A SERIOUS STAPLE IN OUT HOME! I love knowing my kids are reaching for this instead of kook-aid and other crazy drinks. Their price is always reasonable and something our family always has on hand.
Athena B.
This orange juice is all time fav! It taste amazing and the low acid one really helps with my heart burn and acid reflux so I get to enjoy orange juice a lot more. I reccomend this brand of orange juice its amazing!
ashley t.
San Diego, CA
Personally, I’m not a big fan of orange juice. But this orange juice is amazing! I love how it’s high in vitamins and calcium and how there’s no pulp. It tastes really good and not artificial like most brands
ava s.
Holly Springs, NC
Review for: Orange Juice 14 fl oz; 414 ml more...
This is a delicious juice! I get it at Walmart and it is a good price and value. I would repurchase it many times. Smooth taste and great flavor. It is affordable and I would recommend to others! I usually buy it when I’m sick for some vitamin C
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?