BeveragesJuiceTropicana
Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp)

Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp)

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Start your review of Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp)!
Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp) uploaded by Rae L.
Purchased at: Target
I have literally no complaints with this orange juice. I really love THE BRAND and I really like the fact that this is a premium calcium kind that also has extra added vitamin D. The only thing I wish I could change about it is that the calcium kind with vitamin D could come with orange juice that does have a little bit of pulp in it. Other than that this orange juice is wonderful.
Arlington, WA
Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp) uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect size for those one cup drink mixers. Mix this and a little Peach Schnapps pour over ice and you've just made a fuzzy navel! So yummy, oh yeah...they are also the perfect size to drink with breakfast. I would recommend every one have some of these on hand.
st.peters
honestly sunny d is way better than this. also you can get a gallon of sunny d at dollar tree for literally a dollar
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love orange juice without pulp so this is a perfect fit for me. I find that it can be a bit expensive bit it is worth the price compared to other orange juices. It isn't to sweet and also isn't to bitter. I would definitely recommend to others. The 10oz size is good for on the go or to put in your lunch box.
West Babylon, NY
Classic orange juice, tastes great, strong flavor! Always perfect paired during breakfast and I prefer no pulp but if you like pulp I’m sure those are good too!!
Palm Bay, FL
Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp) is my favorite orange juice not only does it taste good but it helps my body when I'm not feeling so hot. It's affordable. Easily available. Delicious. Nutritious. And great in mixed drinks :) grab a glass!
Lake Jackson, TX
Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp) uploaded by Erica D.
I absolutely love Tropicana 100% juice orange juice it's a great way to start my day and it has a wonderful taste. If you're an orange juice lover like me it will definitely appreciate the taste of Tropicana. I definitely recommend Tropicana orange juice every morning everyday.
Something about the added calcium makes this juice taste off. I understand fortified cereals and juice etc are important so that kids and others can get vitamins without having to eat some broccoli but they could try a little harder with this one to make it taste good.
Charlotte, NC
The best juice ever ! It has the taste and because of the pulp it has the feel of fresh squeezed orange juice, really really good.
flordia
Good for you bones i love pulp and i just drank 2 cups before i wrote this review 🤣🤣😋yassssss for orange juice!!!