BY TROPICANA #36 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I LOVE orange juice. I could drink it by the gallons (I have) and this one is delicious. I love that I'm also getting calcium in it to fortify my bones. I honestly feel like these small changes in finding vitamin/ calcium fortified foods and drinks is going to help me in the long run. Tastes like orange juice and health... but mostly, it tastes like orange juice. Highly recommend. Your bones with thank me later.
Serena M.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Tropicana® Pure Premium No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 14 fl. oz. Carton more...
I’m not a huge orange juice drinker but if I am going to drink it, it’s always this one. Plus the new bottles are almost like a resealable pitcher and I love them. We’ve even cleaned them out after finishing our orange juice and reused it for sweet tea and lemonade.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
Tropicana® Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp) is my favorite orange juice not only does it taste good but it helps my body when I'm not feeling so hot. It's affordable. Easily available. Delicious. Nutritious. And great in mixed drinks :) grab a glass!
Janely R.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D more...
This is my favorite oj in the morning I'll take a glass of this oj just to get my day started. It taste good and natural. Yes sometimes I feel like it's sour but I get us to it. This product is always something I buy when I go grocery shopping.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I always purchase it from Walmart, but I’ve found it to be less expensive if you purchase it at wegmans (if you have one in your area). The flavor is great and I will buy this weekly, as I’ve been. No other orange juice compares to Tropicana.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I got this bottle because the last one I got had too much sugar and super sweet, so I wanted to get reduced sugar. I don’t care for the taste. I’ll drink it so it doesn’t go to waste but not planning on getting this particular kind. I don’t think it tastes like oj should taste like, it doesn’t even have pulp like it says on the bottle! I feel like it’s watered down real well.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
I like this juice it gives me the nutrients I need in a cup I don’t like to eat oranges as they are messy but after drinking this I hardly get sick now a days I really like how these juices each provide different nutrients n options
Liz T.
Review for: Pure, Orange Juice 32 oz more...
I like this juice because I don’t like the pulp from the orange itself. It’s not too sweet either. I like the addition of calcium because I don’t drink that much milk anymore and I don’t take supplements. Would recommend
Hellary R.
Reading, PA
One of my favorite drinks it’s perfect for any occasion the drink is very smooth and just delicious plus the added calcium is great for the body. I would recommend this drink any day everyone in my household loves it.
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach , VA
OH ORANGE JUICE IS A SERIOUS STAPLE IN OUT HOME! I love knowing my kids are reaching for this instead of kook-aid and other crazy drinks. Their price is always reasonable and something our family always has on hand.
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?