BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I LOVE orange juice. I could drink it by the gallons (I have) and this one is delicious. I love that I'm also getting calcium in it to fortify my bones. I honestly feel like these small changes in finding vitamin/ calcium fortified foods and drinks is going to help me in the long run. Tastes like orange juice and health... but mostly, it tastes like orange juice. Highly recommend. Your bones with thank me later.
Rebecca S.
Lafayette
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
Tropicana® Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp) is my favorite orange juice not only does it taste good but it helps my body when I'm not feeling so hot. It's affordable. Easily available. Delicious. Nutritious. And great in mixed drinks :) grab a glass!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I got this bottle because the last one I got had too much sugar and super sweet, so I wanted to get reduced sugar. I don’t care for the taste. I’ll drink it so it doesn’t go to waste but not planning on getting this particular kind. I don’t think it tastes like oj should taste like, it doesn’t even have pulp like it says on the bottle! I feel like it’s watered down real well.
Marcelle P.
Beverly, Massachusetts
I have already tried so many brands in Brazil that produces orange juice and I almost gave up trying because the ones I did were awful. Thanks God I gave this one a try. It is tasty, has no pulp and it is not bitter at all! It is great!!
Liz T.
Review for: Pure, Orange Juice 32 oz more...
I like this juice because I don’t like the pulp from the orange itself. It’s not too sweet either. I like the addition of calcium because I don’t drink that much milk anymore and I don’t take supplements. Would recommend
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Tropicana® Pure Premium No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 14 fl. oz. Carton more...
Love this OJ. The extra boost of calcium and vitamin D are awesome in addition to the massive amounts of vitamin C. Love packing this in the beach bag for mimosas on the beach and the plastic bottle holds up to the ice better than the cardboard cartons.
ashley t.
san diego
Personally, I’m not a big fan of orange juice. But this orange juice is amazing! I love how it’s high in vitamins and calcium and how there’s no pulp. It tastes really good and not artificial like most brands
sav R.
This is the only orange juice that I drink because it tastes like real oranges and doesn’t have too much pulp. A lot of the other orange juices taste too much like concentrate which to me is disgusting.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Other more...
I stopped purchasing as this contains too much sugar! I started buying the 50 percent less sugar one it tastes good but my family says it tastes like water theres def room for improvement
Ellen L.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I absolutely love orange juice and Tropicana is one of my favorites not only for flavor but the price is right. Many of those other orange juice brands can be quite pricey, but Tropicana tastes just as great.
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?