BeveragesJuiceTropicana
Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (Grovestand)

Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (Grovestand)

Start each day with the straight-from-the-grove taste of Tropicana Pure Premium® Grovestand Calcium + Vitamin D! It’s a great choice when you want lots of juicy pulp while getting more calcium in your diet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (Grovestand)!
Wendy A.
Yuma, AZ
Love orange juice, love the pulp. Got to have a bottle of these or 2 at home everytime.
Jada G.
St.Cloud
This brand of orange juice is the best to get. It is healthy and delicious. I recommend getting this.
Tricia D.
Lowell, Ma
#BloomBadge #contest @Influenster love this juice it taste great i trust this brand and weather u want pulp or no pulp u have the option it definitely delicious
Hannah D.
Bixby, OK
This is my husbands favorite. He likes lots of pulp, it’s not to sour and not too sweet.
Linda N.
Randolph, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Some people like orange juice with pulp is disgusting but personally it makes the orange juice 100% sweeter. I’m asian and i drink a lot of milk tea that has stuff in the drink, so personally this is completely fine with me
Karen P.
Taste so good. I could drink orange use all day. I like that its %100 juice. My son loves as well not just us adults Tropicana Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (Grovestand)
Tara H.
Camden, NJ
I love orange juice with pulp way better then without it. And this one has EXTRA . I don’t find it a lot but when I do I’ll buy it. Tropicana is delicious but a little expensive. If I’m on a budget I’ll just pick up some Minute Maid.
Kayla V.
This is the only brand we ever get there orange juice taste so bomb!! We are always stocked up on Tropicana orange juice, the taste is so natural and pure. I get it with no pulp! I have a glass of Tropicana orange juice every morning with my breakfast!(:
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I always buy the Lots of Pulp kind because it definitely has the most flavor and the most pulp. I like that it doesn't taste overly sugary and that there is so much pulp in it. It's pricey but it is nice when it goes on sale. I do recommend and would definitely keep buying it.
Yasmeen L.
1,122 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Tastes delicious. I love that it comes in a pulp & pulp-free option. Also comes in an option with less sugar as well.

Looking for your answer?