BY TROPICANA #90 in Juice

Tropicana® Apple is 100% apple juice with crisp, refreshing apple flavor in each and every glass.

Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
In the beginning there were two: strawberry and blueberry, jammy fillings encased in pasty dough. And you know what? They hold up pretty damn well. Strawberry and blueberry are the most natural-tasting fruit flavors in the Pop-Tarts lineup, and while they're undoubtedly sweet, they have the most fruity nuance. The naked pastry crust means the focus is all on that filling. But it also means these Tarts benefit substantially from toasting
Lorena B.
Baldwin Park, CA
I had not heard of this flavor before in this brand until I tasted a sample at our newly renovated work cafeteria. The were several companies giving out samples and this unique watermelon flavor was the one that stood out the most. As soon as I tasted it, I knew I had to buy one and an additional one for home so that my whole family could also taste it. Needless to say my family also really enjoyed it as well.
Dinah G.
I did not think I would enjoy this apple juice but it was very tasty. I enjoy the small packaging for the door of the fridge. It's a great value, great taste and great price. I highly recommend this for small children who love juice.
Emily S.
Hollywood, FL
All Tropicana juices are so good. I love the apple juice and continuously buy it. There is no room for improvement because it is already perfect at a good value. I would recommend to everyone that like juice.
Chimika P.
In my opinion any Apple juice taste awesome once it's cold. And this Apple juice right here just proves my point more and more. This Apple juice has a rich and flavorable everlasting taste to it.
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
These do not last one day in my household lol Just to remind you all that this juice is sooooooo good. As well as other flavors especially the fruit punch which is my ultimate favorite
Shiawntae G.
Love love love this apple juice. You can buy this at any Walmart or grocery store. They come in different flavors.! Great value and worth the price. This product isn't pricey at all
April H.
Tropicana is one of my favorite juice brands. There's a lot of flavor to the juice without it tasting just completely stupid. Definitely recommended and great value.
kuku k.
Good product. I enjoyed drinking this especially for breakfast. More economical than going to the soda machine. 100% apple juice. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Gracie J.
I'm extremely picky when it comes to apple juice because its my favorite juice, but I do like this brand. Its not too sweet and it has a refreshing taste.