BY TROPICANA

Help maintain a healthy immune system with the straight-from-the-orange taste of Tropicana Pure Premium® Antioxidant Advantage orange juice! In addition to the nutrients found in 100% pure orange juice, each serving of Antioxidant Advantage contains 2 times the antioxidant nutrient content of regular orange juice.

Kendra H.
Stockbridge, GA
My favorite orange juice not only because its really good but because its really good with no pulp. It does tend to be on the expensive side when it comes to orange juice but other than that its really great and ill keep on buying
Sammie M.
Go to for OJ forever and always. Taste great, no pulp, and always reliable. Tropicana has some of the best juices and I love all of them. When I need someone thing I know taste great, I always go for Tropicana.
Katherine H.
Pewaukee, WI
As far as orange juice goes, this brand has my favorite taste. I prefer the pulpless version, and I like to get the added vitamins to boost my immune system whenever I feel the beginnings of a cold, especially in winter
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
BEST ORANGE JUICE EVER!! I really love tropicana and you can't go wrong in purchasing this. I can't stand pulp, so there really is no pulp in that. It's a good value and there's always deals with this brand. I would definitely buy it again to drink it every morning.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
I work at a B&B and this is the only brand of OJ we use & trust. We offer our guests coffee & OJ in the AM and this is a big hit. No one has ever complained about us only offering Tropicana because EVERYONE loves Tropicana. It's trusted and it's delish.
Carmen B.
Great product. I love to have fruit juices in the morning rather than coffee and I do not feel guilty drinking this one. I also crave orange juice when I am sick and this brand is what I have found to make me feel better when I'm at my worse. Love the taste!
Carmen H.
This is our favorite oj! No pulp is a must in my house! Taste is like a fresh squeezed orange. My kids wont eat fruit but they drink this up. Makes me happy they are getting the vitamins they need
Kylie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Your best bet for a regular every day orange juice. It's sweet but not overly sugared. I don't mind pulp but some people do, so this is a good option to keep in the fridge. No pulp works better as a mixer for alcoholic beverages as well. I would re-purchase.
Becky P.
Phoenix, OR
Tropicana makes great orange juice, the kids like it and it mixes well in drinks. this juice meets all my expectations with freshness and flavor. I like the No pulp option. definitely better than the cheaper brands. Recommended for morning mimosas!
Alexas B.
Wonderful taste without the pulp! Still taste just as fresh as it would being directly juiced from the orange. So worth the money! This is my go to for tasty orange juice! Love it!