BY TROPICANA

Devon W.
Devon W.
Calgary, Alberta
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to OJ. It contains just the perfect amount of pulp and sweetness. Stays fresh for weeks although we go through so much that we buy it weekly. Delish!!!
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
I love all Tropicana juice! Classic orange is always one of my favourites though and I have a glass every morning. Thirst quenching and refreshing
Savanna B.
Savanna B.
Hamilton, ON, Canada
This is the only orange juice my kids like, it has just the perfect amount of pulp for my picky eaters
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Would definitely recommend it one of the only ones I would buy it's very nice and rich in flavor
Christine C.
Christine C.
Good amount of pulp. Nice flavour and it really feels completely natural and 100% juice.
Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
It tastes very artificial and chemical. Nothing like what actual orange juice tastes like. Yuck. Will not purchase willingly
Kmakes
Kmakes
My favourite okay, since a child this is the only think I will drink! Can tell Tropicana apart from any juice!
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Very nice taste , I usually have this with my breakfast every morning and it's great with ice cubes
Adsheaya V.
Adsheaya V.
Malaysia
You've had a tiring day, you don't have time to have lunch? tropicana orange would be the right one for you. It's tasty and has orange extraxts inside the drink so it helps you stay healthy even on a day that has a busy schedule.
B B.
B B.
Newcastle
This is definitely one of my favourite juice, it tastes amazing and it is refreshing I would recommend it to anyone wanting a new juice to try, there is different flavours but orange is my favourite!