BY TROPICANA

Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Foodie Expert
We love orange juice in my house! I love that Tropicana orange juice taste the most fresh. Like fresh squeeze oranges
Breanna V.
Breanna V.
Foodie Expert
Although I like Tropicana orange juice, I prefer Simply Orange because is it less sweet. Tropicana is tasty but is sickly sweet.
Tania L.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Another one of my favorite orange juice brands to drink. I enjoy this with my morning breakfast.
Sam B.
Sam B.
Foodie Expert
Good as far as not from consecrate orange juice goes. definitely does not taste like you poked an orange with a straw like the commercial shows and it's actually a bit thicker than I would like. overall a good oj.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
I love the real taste of this orange juice. It comes on sale every so often. There are coupons too.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Almont, MI
Foodie Expert
It has a nice tangy flavor that goes well with any kind of breakfast. Although I am not a fan of pulp.
Ruchi M.
Ruchi M.
If you like OJ yet still want to taste the fruit, the Tropicana range is great. With no nasty concentrate, the quality of the juice is so fresh and tasty with any flavoured juice. I personally like the pulpy OJ as I like tasting the fruit in my juice.
Kaitrin H.
Kaitrin H.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I have never had a bad experience with Tropicana. This juice has amazing orange flavor, which never gets dull. It isn't watery like a lot of alternatives, and there is some pulp but not a lot. I will definitely repurchase, and it is my go-to OJ!
Treena L.
Treena L.
Surrey, BC
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite orange juice. I have a glass every morning. It has just the right amount of pulp and a great refreshing flavor. The carton size fits nicely in my fridge doors. It's worth the extra cost for this OJ.
Stella S.
Stella S.
Siracusa
Being Sicilian is quite difficult to find an orange juice that tastes good and not like medicine and this one is actually really good for being a packed orange juice.