BY TROPICANA

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Roseville, CA
I loves Tropicana orange juice. lots of pulp for me haha tast like a smoothie when is cold
Esther C.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
I, myself, have honestly never liked Tropicana but my kids & husband enjoy it :)
Angela K.
Angela K.
This is a good brand of orange juice and high quality. I like Tropicana even though it isn't my first go to brand it's definitely one I still drink sometimes. I do recommend this product because it is high quality and one of the best juices on the market. It's affordable and found in grocery stores.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
I really miss their kid-sized Tropicana drinks; they seemed to have a better taste for some reason. But still, the full-sized version of Tropicana is good for its tangy sweet flavor. It's not thin like most orange juices out there and I love it!
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect drink to pair with breakfast. The flavor is very fresh and quenches my thirst. The brand is very affordable and I will purchase this brand before any other brand at the store. I would recommend this orange juice to all of my friends.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
this juice is always so good and fresh tasting. the flavor is one of the best, out of other juices. It definitely meets my expectations &you can't beat the price of it. will for sure continue to buy it!!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Foodie Expert
I used to hate OJ with pulp, but this definitely helped bring me back to the pulp game! Not too much, but still tastes fresh squeezed ;)  Love to mix with some Cran-Apple juice for a break from the normal OJ monotony :DTry it out and mix in some other citrus juice to add a kick to it!
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Foodie Expert
We drink this every morning in our home. 100% juice, can't go wrong. It is affordable and delicious. My family loves the "with pull, perfect amount of pulp in our opinion!
Darian C.
Darian C.
Helena
Amazing! I love using this! It always keeps my skin nice and soft. I put it on then sit in the bath rub and it helps me relax so much! Orange juice! Is amazing!
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Carbondale, IL
Foodie Expert
I drink this orange juice in the morning since I don't eat breakfast and it helps wake me up. It has a nice flavor that can go with anything if you decide to eat anything with it. This is one of my favorite brands of orange juice.