BY TROPICANA

Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
This is great orange juice. It's the only kind my husband will drink. He always reminds me of the specific brand when I go to the grocery. :). The texture is nice and smooth. Although he doesn't mind "Some Pulp", I personally prefer "No Pulp". But if you aren't picky about that, you will like tropicana's Orange Juice in general :)
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Tropicana orange juice is one of my favorites but I did find this to still be too pulpy for my liking. I prefer no pulp. I also dislike the carton it comes in as it's really easy to spill and I never feel like I've got a good grip on it. Over all it's not bad.
Quaide S.
Quaide S.
Export, PA
If you are looking for a quality orange juice, I would go with the Tropicana Premium juice. This was the best juice I found that is commercially sold. Although it is more expensive than other juice options, it is worth it if you want a quality juice.
Nour K.
Nour K.
Panama City , FL
This orange juice is delicious and has the right amount of pulp, not too little or too much. It is a good value, super inexpensive but there are better juices out there..I'm very picky about my juices aha but I can't lie this is good
Gia K.
Gia K.
Elmhurst, IL
Foodie Expert
Really like the flavor of this orange juice. I normally don't like pulp but the some pulp option adds a nice texture with not a lot of pulp. I have bought this item several times and will keep buying in the future.
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
This is your standard orange juice. Great with breakfast or used as a mixer for mimosas. :) not too sweet, not too tangy. Just the right amount of pulp. Not as expensive as other brands and I would buy again
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I rarely ever have juice, I'm really picky when it comes to orange juice. I don't like overly sweet or fake orange flavoring covering my mouth, but this one is actually really nice and fresh tasting
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
Tropicana orange juice with some pulp Is the way to go for us .. My husband likes a lot of pulp and my kids like no pulp so we meet in the middle. The price is great. Would recommend to others!
Elvia W.
Elvia W.
Austin, TX
I got to have some pulp in my orange juice. This is as close to the real deal made at home. It definitely take me back to when I was a little girl. Absolutely love it!!
Daniella F.
Daniella F.
Normally, my kids will not drink any kind of juice, but Tropicana is just SO delicious that It feels like a natural juice that they drink this juice