BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela K.
This is a good brand of orange juice and high quality. I like Tropicana even though it isn't my first go to brand it's definitely one I still drink sometimes. I do recommend this product because it is high quality and one of the best juices on the market. It's affordable and found in grocery stores.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Foodie Expert
I used to hate OJ with pulp, but this definitely helped bring me back to the pulp game! Not too much, but still tastes fresh squeezed ;)  Love to mix with some Cran-Apple juice for a break from the normal OJ monotony :DTry it out and mix in some other citrus juice to add a kick to it!
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
Foodie Expert
I really miss their kid-sized Tropicana drinks; they seemed to have a better taste for some reason. But still, the full-sized version of Tropicana is good for its tangy sweet flavor. It's not thin like most orange juices out there and I love it!
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect drink to pair with breakfast. The flavor is very fresh and quenches my thirst. The brand is very affordable and I will purchase this brand before any other brand at the store. I would recommend this orange juice to all of my friends.
Olivia H.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
this juice is always so good and fresh tasting. the flavor is one of the best, out of other juices. It definitely meets my expectations &you can't beat the price of it. will for sure continue to buy it!!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Foodie Expert
We drink this every morning in our home. 100% juice, can't go wrong. It is affordable and delicious. My family loves the "with pull, perfect amount of pulp in our opinion!
Darian C.
Helena
Amazing! I love using this! It always keeps my skin nice and soft. I put it on then sit in the bath rub and it helps me relax so much! Orange juice! Is amazing!
Daniella F.
Normally, my kids will not drink any kind of juice, but Tropicana is just SO delicious that It feels like a natural juice that they drink this juice
Claudia A.
Silver Spring
it's great with morning breakfast! it taste super natural! no pulp problems at all! I love drinking this juice it is great!
Gabriela M.
Antioch, CA
I love orange juice ; whats there not to like . Dont change one bit i love the pulp . I just wish it was a bit cheaper