BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
I used to hate OJ with pulp, but this definitely helped bring me back to the pulp game! Not too much, but still tastes fresh squeezed ;)  Love to mix with some Cran-Apple juice for a break from the normal OJ monotony :DTry it out and mix in some other citrus juice to add a kick to it!
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is the perfect drink to pair with breakfast. The flavor is very fresh and quenches my thirst. The brand is very affordable and I will purchase this brand before any other brand at the store. I would recommend this orange juice to all of my friends.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
We drink this every morning in our home. 100% juice, can't go wrong. It is affordable and delicious. My family loves the "with pull, perfect amount of pulp in our opinion!
Sarah S.
Anaheim , CA
This is my favorite orange juice, I can finish a carton in like a day if I really wanted too. Love when there is a lot of pulp. Tangy and citrusy but super fresh!!
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
This is great orange juice. It's the only kind my husband will drink. He always reminds me of the specific brand when I go to the grocery. :). The texture is nice and smooth. Although he doesn't mind "Some Pulp", I personally prefer "No Pulp". But if you aren't picky about that, you will like tropicana's Orange Juice in general :)
Angela K.
This is a good brand of orange juice and high quality. I like Tropicana even though it isn't my first go to brand it's definitely one I still drink sometimes. I do recommend this product because it is high quality and one of the best juices on the market. It's affordable and found in grocery stores.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
Really like the flavor of this orange juice. I normally don't like pulp but the some pulp option adds a nice texture with not a lot of pulp. I have bought this item several times and will keep buying in the future.
Nour K.
Panama City , FL
This orange juice is delicious and has the right amount of pulp, not too little or too much. It is a good value, super inexpensive but there are better juices out there..I'm very picky about my juices aha but I can't lie this is good
Susan K.
Wasilla, AK
I really miss their kid-sized Tropicana drinks; they seemed to have a better taste for some reason. But still, the full-sized version of Tropicana is good for its tangy sweet flavor. It's not thin like most orange juices out there and I love it!
Kennedy C.
Merrillville, IN
I drink this orange juice in the morning since I don't eat breakfast and it helps wake me up. It has a nice flavor that can go with anything if you decide to eat anything with it. This is one of my favorite brands of orange juice.