BY TROPICANA

Tropicana pure premium is 100% juice, squeezed from fresh fruit, and is never from concentrate. no water, sugar, or preservatives are ever added so you only get our freshest, most delicious taste. see more...

Tropicana Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice 89 oz
  • "Whether you have the juice with the pulp or no pulp at all, they all have that fresh great taste that leaves people wanting more and more orange juice!" in 5 reviews
  • "The pulp free is also very good if you're mixing it in with something like a smoothie or an alcoholic beverage." in 1 review
☆ M.
I generally love a good cup of Tropicana orange juice! It is especially great for a little pick me up when you are feeling sluggish or faint, because it will instantly up your blood sugar level. However, I would say not to have it to frequently and not to have more than 8oz at a time because it is jam packed with sugar.
Helen J.
Portland
Foodie Expert
Honestly I'm fine with both the pulp and no pulp flavour of this orange juice, my parents love to buy this juice for when I have colds. They say that citrus is good for the throat. The taste of the juice itself is between sweet and sour. Its not too sweet like sunny D but its also not too sour like a sour orange.
Dana A.
Foodie Expert
Plup free is the way to be! Orange juice is my favorite year 'round. It's also my special secret weapon when I am not feeling well. I will have a glass of OJ in the morning each day and a few days after I feel better. The extra vitamins really help me kick sickness in the butt.  Plus it tastes great.
Jaimie H.
Foodie Expert
I am from Florida, but will still only purchase this brand. It is the highest quality in my opinion and is available at my grocer for a very reasonable price. There is a large scale variety of products to choose from and the brand is something I grew up with and am comfortable using.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this orange juice and I can taste it now. The product taste just like I had squeezed a fresh orange. The price is affordable st Walmart. I'm a repeat customer and always will be. I recommend this product to others if you want a good orange juice.
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
One of the best orange juices out in the market. The packaging is nice,especially the top. This juice is not as bitter as some there juices especially the ones with the pulp. I tend to buy one a week but end up finishing it in 2-3 days.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This orange juice was very good. It wasn't sweet or bitter, a very good balance. I love the jug that the oj came in. It can easily be recycled and it kept the oj fresh! The only qualm I have is that if this isn't on sale it can be expensive.
Luz R.
It’s pretty good but i don’t really like orange juice that much. The packaging is convenient because you can just pour it and there you have it. I’ve been drinking this since I can remember and I’d definitely recommend it.
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
Foodie Expert
I know everyone enjoys a frsh irage juice at home in the morning hut if there is no frwah orages this really does the trick its really good and it has good vitimins
Kristie A.
Foodie Expert
The best juice to make a screwdriver with is Tropicana Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice. It doesn't need to change anything. There is not another brand orange juice that is even close to Tropicana. The handle makes it so easy to pour. I highly recommend this to others.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does anyone else get heartburn from this?
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Is this the largest size bottle of Tropicana orange juice?
Skylar S.