Tropicana® Probiotics Strawberry Banana uploaded by Ashlie H.Tropicana® Probiotics Strawberry Banana uploaded by Lasheena E.

BY TROPICANA

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Strawberry Banana is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

• Does Tropicana® Probiotics Strawberry Banana taste like a...2 Answers
  • How does this taste & does it actually work? 1 Answers
  • Has any drank this and noticed any changes in body? Skin?...2 Answers
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Tropicana Essentials® Probiotics Strawberry Banana Fruit Juice 32 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
I bought this at Wal-Mart because it caught my eye. I like that it's a good way to get probiotics and it taste good too. They had other flavors bit I wanted to try the strawberry banana one. To me it taste like I'm drinking a smoothie instated of juice. The only thing I don't like is that is does have a lot of sugar in it but other than that I love it.
Madison H.
Coventry Twp, OH
This is actually one of my hubbies fav flavors. I love that the juice isn’t too thick and it has such a sweet taste to it. We typically spend $3 per bottle and I don’t think that’s too bad.
Taylor S.
Fremont , OH
I absolutely love anything strawberry banana flavored. The fact that this juice is so refreshing and impacted with nutrients is what has kept me as a repeat customer
Chenille M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other more...
Lots of sugar but tastes so good. I get this when my blood sugar is low and i feel like i have energy for life. Great taste. Prob more healthy to make your own but nice and refreshing. A staple.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I saw this Tropicana Essentials probiotics strawberry banana drink at my store and it was discounted because it was going to expire in 2 days so I got it for $1.25 for 32 oz. I drank 2/3 of it within half an hour of buying it it was just too good to stop. It just tastes like a fruit smoothie, there's no milk in it. The probiotics are an added plus, everybody can always use those. I was thrilled with it. I think that it has the quality of more expensive Blended juices and there is no added sugar all of the sugar in the drink comes from the fruit. There's also a lot of potassium from the bananas.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
Review for: Tropicana Essentials® Probiotics Strawberry Banana Juice 10 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I saw this new product in my local store and I was immediately interested in trying it due to the probiotics. I have tried all three flavors and the strawberry banana is my favorite. I have purchased this flavor multiple times. It is incredibly satisfying to drink no matter the time of day, but especially after a good workout. I feel better while drinking it and I definitely feel better after drinking it. Personally, I feel better since I started drinking it and that is probably due to the probiotics. I'm really glad there is such a tasty option for consuming some probiotics.
Lasheena E.
Fresno, CA
Well I just purchased this product from the store it was not expensive at all and I thought it would taste nasty or leave a after taste in my mouth but it didn't it was actually good kind of mad I didn't get two but I didn't know what to expect would I recommend this drink to others yes I would
meg n.
Greer, SC
This drink is AMAZING! Tastes just like a smoothie and is so refreshing. Wish it came in a bigger size because I go through the container quickly but I'm glad they came out with this and that I decided to try it because it tastes so good! I've already told several people about it as soon as I tried it out! I have been able to find this at Walmart for around $3.22 where I live
Jessica S.
This stuff is so delicious! You taste both flavors of strawberry and banana. It's not gritty due to the settlement. I think you got a good value for the price. It's not as thick as like a smoothie but there is some thicker consistency which I like it makes you feel full.
Haley R.
This stuff is so tasty and delicious! I would drink this before a long, long shift at work where I’m constantly on my feet, running around, and serving customers. It gives me energy and makes me feel better than chugging a Monster or Red Bull. However, this smoothie, with its calories, etc, is seemingly meant to replace a meal.
Kerri S.
Ft Washington, MD
Does Tropicana® Probiotics Strawberry Banana taste like a smoothie made with yogurt?
Mak S.
Has any drank this and noticed any changes in body? Skin? Weight? Just in general feel better?
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
What store carries this? I've never seen it! Is it a new product??
Misty A.
Fort Dodge, IA
Where in the world can i find this in ft dodge Iowa, help?
Can your probiotic juice product be used as part of a neutropenic diet? My sister is receiving chemo and her resistance is low (neutropenic). The medical team Has suggested she take probiotics while she is on antibiotics. In researching the guidelines for neutropenic diets I have noted that it is recommended that milk products be pasteurized. Is your product pasteurized like some kefir products? Thanks Karen Ahmad