Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Pineapple Mango is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

Where can i get this? It looks so good!! I have to try it.
Start your review of Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango!
Nashua, NH
Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango uploaded by Katrina F.
This is one of the best juices ever. I love it because anytime my belly is feeling off I drink it and I’m right back on track. I love that it’s 100% juice which makes it something my child can drink. I recently bought it for my father as he hasn’t been having tummy issues but also can’t drink anything to thin because of swallowing issues. He loves it to!! And it’s no so expensive. I have paid almost 8 dollars for similar juices before but this juice it’s way more worth it! Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango
Austin, TX
First off this has a lot of sugar and so if you’re trying to get probiotics without getting too much sugar stay away from this! It’s super sweet but I love sweets so it doesn’t bother me. I don’t like yogurt so getting a good gut bacteria has been trying a few different products and this is one of my favorites.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this juice! It tastes like a smoothie! It’s so smooth and yes it’s thicker than a juice. I love that it is a probiotic and it definitely helps my gut health. I highly recommend this drink it is SO yummy.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff is really good. I saw this inside of bilo, I usually get a naked juice and this was right beside of it. I saw all the flavors and I live mango so picked this one up. It was 2 for 3 So in my honest opinion I don't think It was bad of a deal. I wish I would've picked up more to be honest. I'm interested to see how it treats my body but it tastes like a high end fruit juice or a light smoothie. It's really good. The probiotics is just a bonus in my opinion.
Akron, OH
Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango Probiotics that I can drink? Sign me up! Super tasty and nutritious, I’m so happy I found this at my local target. It was on sale for $.52!! Down from $1.00! I highly recommend these. Can’t wait to try all of the flavors.
Delaware, OH
I️ love the taste of this juice, and the probiotics really work I️t is a bit pricey, but definitely worth the cost. The flavor is amazing. I️t is a little bit thicker than juice, so it’s almost like drinking a smoothie!
Purchased at: Walgreens
Looked for these for a while in my area and I finally got it. Love the taste and I'm a little too obsessed with probiotics so this is on my radar lol. A little thicker texture sometimes I add a little water or I put this with kale in a smoothie. Amazing!
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the only juice by Tropicana that I like. Especially love when I can find it in single serve. Delicious and refreshing any time, but Especially on a hot day.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Omg this juice is amazing! I am so hooked. This is such a perfect blend of mango and pineapple flavors. I found them on sale at Stop & Shop for 2/$5 and that’s a great deal. This is great for your picky children or anyone looking to get more fruit into their diet. It’s a great consistency. Not thick like a smoothie but not as watery as regular juice.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I love this stuff. Delicious taste and perfect for hangovers..lol. It also can taste really good with alcohol actually. I have tried it with Vodka and it was yummy! Tropicana always delivers delicious drinks. It really taste like friut, not artificial.