Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Pineapple Mango is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

Where can i get this? It looks so good!! I have to try it.
Start your review of Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango!
Love the flavor and this is one that the kids will drink with no problem. I have not tried all of the flavors but I'm sure they are all great. The few that I have tried are always what I expect, super yummy.
Nashville , TN
This has a great taste to it. it is definitely unique and some of my friends haven't liked it as much, but i think it is delicious and a nice change from typical juice
This is my go to juice when I’m at the store! I love the fact that it offers probiotics for your body and the flavor in particular is just amazing! Mango and pineapple is a perfect combo without being too citrusy!
Evans, GA
This juice tastes delicious. I love to mix it with my aminos for a post-workout drink. The flavor is great, and it has a great texture. This is a product I will buy again and again!
Henderson, TN
I love this juice. It has such a sweet tropical taste that I just con never get enough of. My only complaint? It needs to come in a bigger container so I can get more
Clinton, MA
My husband is a huge juice fan, and he recently brought this home to try. We both loved it! It had such a delicious fresh taste. I also love how its healthier then soda.
Beaverton, OR
Tropicana has the best fruit/vegetable juice blends because they actually taste good! You don't have to force yourself to drink it and they are actually a great value!
Marion, MI
Pineapple and mango are a couple of my favorite flavors so I was so happy to see it in a probiotic drink! It tastes delicious and is great for gut health!
Rainbow city, AL
Decided to try this drink out when I saw it at the grocery store. Honestly, it was only okay. I didnt care for the taste too much. I didnt even finish it.
Granbury, TX
I drink this all the time the flavoring of it is absolutely amazing I recommend this to anyone if you're looking for that high fruit taste this is for you