Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Pineapple Mango is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

Where can i get this? It looks so good!! I have to try it.
Start your review of Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango!
Dallas, TX
I love this product. The texture is really rich and smooth and the flavor is fantastic. I can't determine which fruit flavor stands out primarily but they all blend together exceptionally well.
Burt
Works great. I try to get all the probiotics because I get sick all the time and my body needs them so combinding them with a drink is like heaven in a container!
Tropicana orange juice is the best but since i was so used to drinking the orange juice i decided to finally taste a different flavor and i got this one. at first it tasted really odd and i was definitely not expecting the taste of pineapple and mango go together but it was an okay drink but not the best.
Baldwin Park, CA
This flavor is just divine. It also lives up to the probiotics in the name. I would recommend this product on the taste alone. I think the bottle is shaped a little weird. However, the taste trumps the products appearance in this case. I would purchase this product again.
BEST JUICE EVER!! It's so refreshing and it tastes delicious! I love juice but I hardly buy them because it makes my stomach a bit acidic but this one doesn't. It also has my favorite fruits and makes it a great alternative for the summer! I would recommend it.
The Tropicana pineapple and mango is a really delicious drink. It'd really have you addicted. I highly recommend it. The flavors are outstanding. Your tastebuds will literally explode due to the amazing taste. & the sweetness is everything.
Bought this one, didn't like it. We usually drink this when we're sick. Because it's the closest you could probably get to a freshly squeezed orange. But I was not a big fan of the flavor. Tropicana also has a weird liking to pulp. (Which I'm not a fan of as well). But to each is to own
Clairton, PA
This juice was surprisingly delicious. The slight hint of pineapple and mango was really good and tasty. Sweeter than Tropicana orange juice. I also use it as a mixer for vodka and other alcohol drinks. My boyfriend was not really a fan. I found it crisp and refreshing.
EDISON, NJ
Was very excited to see that tropicana started using probiotics in juices, this is a very clever idea, lots of people get get their dose of probiotics and vitamin c at the same time, love it, flavors are amazing, price point its very reasonable, i would recommend.
Waipahu, HI
My all time favorite! My siblings and I love this drink and we always buy this not just because it tastes really good but also because we know that it's healthy and good for our body. It's so refreshing especially when we just finished playing outside and now that it's almost summer, this is our go-to drink every morning and afternoon.