Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Pineapple Mango is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

Where can i get this? It looks so good!! I have to try it.
Start your review of Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango!
Madison, AL
I love pineapple, a little obsessed I can say. This pineapple juice did meet my expectations! Very affordable with a great taste! Compared to others it's good! Sometimes I feel like it's way too sweet though.
Elkins, WV
There is nothing better than getting probiotics in your body and enjoying the taste of pineapple and mango together. This was a lil pricey where I bought it but I'm sure it come cheaper at a grocery store.
Avon
Purchased at: Walmart
The probiotics label caught my eye so I decided to try it out. I was skeptical at first and thought it would taste off but it’s delicious and it boosts my digestive system. So happy about this product. It’s now a household favorite
Ann Arbor, MI
I've been trying to add more probiotics to my diet to help cut down on belly fat. This one had great flavor, even though it was a little too sweet for my tastes. A great drink to try, for sure!
Tropicana juice always tastes good, and this nice is no exception. It's refreshing, has a good flavor, has a smooth texture, and meets all of my juice expectations. I'm positive that I would buy this again.
I did not love this brand of juice. I am always looking for good juices and this one just simply did not make the cut. It's a little bit too expensive for me as well and overall would not buy this again.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this for my children! They absolutely love it compared to GoodBelly. I had a rebate from Ibotta, so the price was reasonable. It has great flavor and nice packaging. I’d definitely recommend it.
York, PA
Really good! The taste is pleasant and I feel pretty good about drinking it. My only drawback is it can be slightly acidic for me. I do enjoy it though! Would recommend for the price.
Coventry Twp, OH
This is such a tasty juice! I have a belly that doesn’t like most foods, so I always try to find probiotics when I can! This was so good, my hubby even stole a bottle! We buy this every time we see it on sale!
San Benito, TX
Tropicana® Probiotics Pineapple Mango uploaded by Bianca L.
1st time trying this juice & might I say its delicious! I love it already. Its full of vitamin c and has active & live cultures! So if your not too crazy about yogurt you can try this tasty drink