BY TROPICANA

A good feeling is just a glass away! Tropicana Essentials Probiotics® Peach Passion Fruit is a 100% juice blend with no added sugar or artificial flavors. With a billion live and active cultures in every eight-ounce serving, it's an easy and delicious way to get some good into your routine.

Hannah M.
My favorite juice to mix into my smoothies, I love all the probiotics flavors. I blend it with my smoothies and it adds a nice flavor to it. I also mix it with my protein powder and it still tastes great
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
Fruity peachy passionfruity goodness. It also has probiotics. This juice is good. It tastes more like a smoothie than a juice. It is not too expensive either I think it paid $6.00 for 2. It was on sale.
Kirsten P.
Hamilton, OH
This stuff is great! I had to make myself stop drinking it. I still finished it the next day after opening. It's got a fresh peach taste and is great for you with the probiotics.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
I like this flavor, it isn't my favorite but I'd say it is my second favorite to the strawberry banana flavor. I am happy with all three flavors however and I will certainly be purchasing them regularly at my local store. I am a big fan that this juice contains probiotics. I actually feel better after drinking this juice, which I honestly cannot say about most juices.
Rochelle L.
Waco, TX
DELICIOUS! Beware however, it is not just a juice.It is a probiotic. This drink will do its job and do it very quickly! I dont recommend drinking over the serving size on the bottle. It says to dispose after 7 days. Sip it once when you wake up and before bed and you should feel that "cleansing" process giving you more energy!
Sharlyn  H.
Swanzey, NH
This drink is so yummy. I love passion fruit and peach. And a great combination not to sweet and not to tarte.

I will be buying this again. Has anyone else try this product or a different flavors.? Let me know please.

Love it.
Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
I love this product. I drink it every morning for breakfast! It is finally a product that lives up to what it says it will do. This really does help with digestive help and I would recommend it to anyone that needs the extra help
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
 It is already on the grocery list!! Just tried this about a week ago and I am hooked! The taste of peach (my fave fruit) is so fresh and the fact it has probiotics, comes from the maker of my childhood favorite orange juice is just a bonus!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
One of my favorite juices! The peach and passion fruit go great together and I love that it isn't filled with tons of sugar like a lot of other "fruit juices" are. Even little kids will love this juice! I'd definitely recommend as a healthier alternative to other juices.
Isa R.
I really like juices and one of my favorites is the peach juice. Since I saw this on the market I knew I should add it to my weekly shopping list to have something good to drink during the day, sometimes I even buy this for work, is so jummy. My co-worker James does it too haha