Tropicana® Pink Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink 6 Pack

Where can I find Tropicana pink lemonade in cans
Start your review of Tropicana® Pink Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink 6 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Sweet and delicious definitely good for the summer time on a beach with this drink I would definitely buy all the time during the summer time. Compare great with the alternatives. I would buy every summer
Noblesville, IN
We took this on our road trip to Disney! It was good for the adults and toddler. So less stuff we had to have double of. For my girl I just added water to it. It's my favorite pink lemonade
No Special Diet
I really like this pink lemonade it's my favorite I love the concentration and the taste of lemonade I enjoy drinking it it's my go to for every party and it's not pricey at all
Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Georgetown, KY
I have a big problem with store bought lemonade. It never seems to have enough flavor and it almost taste dull to me. Even with the price not being super high it isn't worth me wasting money on something that I will never drink. Tropicana failed with this one fore sure and I will never buy it again.
Herndon, PA
I think Tropicana makes the most delicious pink lemonade for an affordable price. The flavor is so refreshing. This is one of my most favorite drinks. I totally would buy this product again. I definitely recommend it!
No Special Diet
I love the cans because it doesn't go to waste. and I love pink lemonade, more than original lemonade, it's just a little sweeter and more satisfying. Tropicana always has a great tasting fresh product.
Gluten Free
Altamonte Spg, FL
This was not my favorite drink. I used it as a mixer for alcoholic drinks because it was way too sugary to drink on its own to me. If you Ike really sweet unnatural juices then I highly recommend it- it's just not my taste.
Sanford, NC
I love the Tropicana pink lemonade juice drink. I buy this often when I go to the grocery store. I recommend this drink to all the people who lobe lemonade. Yes, it meets expectations and I'm sure it will meet yours too !
Lexington, SC
I'm not sure who decided that it's ok to drink lemonade out of a can like some sort of animal.. Lemonade should be served in a glass, with lots of ice and a paper straw. If you can get past that, then it's pretty good.
Winter Park, FL
I already tried Orange tropicana and at home we drink with every meal because in my opinion its the best juice brand,with great packaging ,perfect for the hole family ,and the last but not worst the price its great , i defnely will buy in the future !
Gluten Free, Low Carb