BY TROPICANA

Byanka D.
Byanka D.
I really like this pink lemonade. I remember when my mom first brought this home and I was like this isn't going to taste good I bet. so I tried it and it was actually pretty good. It wasn't my preferred one though since I like another one better than this one, but it was still fairly good.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wichita, KS
I just love pink lemonade! As much as I love it, I don't always want to make it... and along comes Tropicana's Pink Lemonade in a 2 liter! So affordable, convenient, and amazingly delicious. I highly recommend this product. Try it! You will never make it at home again!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
I've gotten this at stores like Walmart and Target (often on sale) and use it at all my parties or gatherings. It's a great alcohol alternative but also a great mixer! You can also add seltzer and wind and it ends up being a great tasting spritzer!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite drink. All of my family drinks it. It's such a sweet lemonade. It could be a little more flavored, but in all it's good. I'm a repeat customer and I would buy again, just because it's cheap and it delicious.
Magan M.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Foodie Expert
Pink lemonade is one of my favorite go to drinks when I'm skipping the soda. This brand did not disappoint. It has the perfect mix of sweet and tart in my opinion it's a wonderful flavor! I would recommend this!
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Flavor is nice for hot weather, sweet and chili, i guess ill try it again cause its one of those juices you wont get tierd of, it meets real life spectations
Cali B.
Cali B.
Abingdon, VA
Foodie Expert
Really enjoy this topicana pink lemonade. It tastes like summer in a bottle! Anytime I see this in a restaurant I get it! It has such a good flavor to it!
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
Foodie Expert
Good to have at parties or in home better then soda. and great to use anywhere for any occasion. I like this it's not as sour as regular lemonade can be.
aleah H.
aleah H.
Conway, SC
Who doesn't love pink lemonade? Tropicana is the best!! I can't walk past the juice isle without picking up this pink lemonade and it's less than $2.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
I love using Tropicana pink flavored juice at parties as a drink option. It's a crowd pleaser. I also like to use it to create adult mixed drinks!