BY TROPICANA

Autumn S.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
I love pink lemonade, but I'm super picky about the brands I like! This is my absolute favorite! I like my lemonade to be super tart and not just sweet this gives that kick in your mouth! Yum yum! I don't buy it often because I try to stick with water but when I treat myself this is my go to!
Sarah P.
Emmaus , PA
Foodie Expert
I love pink lemonade aid. It's my favorite kind. It's cool and refreshing to drink in the summer. Perfect for barbecues. Tropicana has the best pink lemonade. Wish it came in mini bottles but other than that it's great.
Chelsea B.
Canton
Foodie Expert
My favorite pink lemonade of all time. Loved it as a kid and still do. Very affordable. I prefer this brand over any others. Very sweet and refreshing drink. I buy it a lot on hot days. Very tasty.
Victoria R.
Hialeah, FL
I usually love pink lemonade to mix in with drinks and this one was great! I don't like my pink lemonades to be too sour as it can be difficult to swallow and it leaves an after taste in your mouth but this one did not
Kelsey B.
My family lives off of this stuff. We love two liters. We love pink lemonade. It's perfect. Great tangy flavor. Pink color. It met all my expectations. It's perfect. My toddlers even love it! Bottle is pretty too
Tabitha M.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite drink. All of my family drinks it. It's such a sweet lemonade. It could be a little more flavored, but in all it's good. I'm a repeat customer and I would buy again, just because it's cheap and it delicious.
Cristina G.
I've gotten this at stores like Walmart and Target (often on sale) and use it at all my parties or gatherings. It's a great alcohol alternative but also a great mixer! You can also add seltzer and wind and it ends up being a great tasting spritzer!
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Foodie Expert
Pink lemonade is one of my favorite go to drinks when I'm skipping the soda. This brand did not disappoint. It has the perfect mix of sweet and tart in my opinion it's a wonderful flavor! I would recommend this!
Joanna G.
Foodie Expert
It's good however a little on the tarty side for my liking. My husband enjoys this drink yet is the only one in the family. It is not bad however is not as sweet as I would like it to be.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Flavor is nice for hot weather, sweet and chili, i guess ill try it again cause its one of those juices you wont get tierd of, it meets real life spectations