Tropicana® Pink Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink 2L Plastic Bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Pink Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink 2L Plastic Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Emmaus, PA
I love pink lemonade aid. It's my favorite kind. It's cool and refreshing to drink in the summer. Perfect for barbecues. Tropicana has the best pink lemonade. Wish it came in mini bottles but other than that it's great.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Canton
My favorite pink lemonade of all time. Loved it as a kid and still do. Very affordable. I prefer this brand over any others. Very sweet and refreshing drink. I buy it a lot on hot days. Very tasty.
No Special Diet
Hialeah, FL
I usually love pink lemonade to mix in with drinks and this one was great! I don't like my pink lemonades to be too sour as it can be difficult to swallow and it leaves an after taste in your mouth but this one did not
My family lives off of this stuff. We love two liters. We love pink lemonade. It's perfect. Great tangy flavor. Pink color. It met all my expectations. It's perfect. My toddlers even love it! Bottle is pretty too
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite drink. All of my family drinks it. It's such a sweet lemonade. It could be a little more flavored, but in all it's good. I'm a repeat customer and I would buy again, just because it's cheap and it delicious.
No Special Diet
Wichita, KS
I just love pink lemonade! As much as I love it, I don't always want to make it... and along comes Tropicana's Pink Lemonade in a 2 liter! So affordable, convenient, and amazingly delicious. I highly recommend this product. Try it! You will never make it at home again!
I've gotten this at stores like Walmart and Target (often on sale) and use it at all my parties or gatherings. It's a great alcohol alternative but also a great mixer! You can also add seltzer and wind and it ends up being a great tasting spritzer!
I really like this pink lemonade. I remember when my mom first brought this home and I was like this isn't going to taste good I bet. so I tried it and it was actually pretty good. It wasn't my preferred one though since I like another one better than this one, but it was still fairly good.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Bear, DE
I love pink lemonade, but I'm super picky about the brands I like! This is my absolute favorite! I like my lemonade to be super tart and not just sweet this gives that kick in your mouth! Yum yum! I don't buy it often because I try to stick with water but when I treat myself this is my go to!
Organic, Gluten Free, Paleo
Tuscumbia , AL
Pink lemonade is one of my favorite go to drinks when I'm skipping the soda. This brand did not disappoint. It has the perfect mix of sweet and tart in my opinion it's a wonderful flavor! I would recommend this!