BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katie S.
Is this not the best lemonade you've ever tasted! I love the perfect amount of sour and the smoothness of each sip. Definitely going to pick up a few cans at Wal-Mart before my first summer BBQ! Kids Love it and adults love to mix it in their drinks.
Katelyn H.
Plymouth, IN
Love this lemonade! I especially love that it comes in the can form! For some reason it always tastes better! I love mixing this with raspberry vodka over ice! I would buy this again!
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
This is a perfect drink for the summer. It also makes a great mixer. I drink Tropicana products often & this is one of my favorites! Plus the cans make it easy to grab & go. Would definitely recommend.
aaliyah J.
Taste amazing my husband and i drink this very often we bring it to family cook outs i think we buy it every week i love lemonade its one of my favorite drinks to have highly recommend to anyone
Kayla H.
Statesville, NC
Not much flavor with a lot of tart & artificial coloring. Not too expensive but not really worth it in my opinion. Not my favorite by any means so unfortunately I probably wouldn't recommend it. If you are interested in buying it check out your local grocery store.
Mari D.
Fayetteville, NC
Hands down this is the best lemonade you can get that isn't homemade. As someone who finds water to bland to drink at lunch and too many calories in sodas, juice is the perfect alternative for a lunchtime drink, and this is the best lemonade brand I have had so far.
april c.
I love Tropicana juices they have the perfect and sweetness and they are not also sugary these are perfect when giving snacks for kids my kid really enjoyes this drink really affordable I'm always stalking up with these
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
Tropicana pink lemonade takes me back to when we had picnics at the park. My parents would always buy my siblings and I each a different flavor and this was my favorite. It has a rich lemony flavor to it but it's not too sweet which I love.
Careen G.
Gastonia, NC
I feel in pink taking over the world. Pink lemonade is my favorite. It is so smooth and it is better if it is cold.The pink is so Extreme pink. I just love it guys. Just try it and buy it. The can is great. The taste is better. But the color is Extreme. See 5th Avenue at 12pm
Kelby M.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a guilty pleasure. You can taste the sour, and it is refreshing during a day out in the sun. I don't particularly like the taste for some reason, just tastes artificial to me. Would not likely buy or recommend to others