BY TROPICANA

Our Tropicana® Pineapple Orange juice drink has the delicious taste you love and the vitamin C nutrition you need.

Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS
I recently discovered the pineapple orange flavor a couple months ago and I love it!  I don’t usually like to eat breakfast in the morning but I will always grab a bottle of the pineapple orange flavor to drink on the way to school or work. It’s not only good for breakfast but honestly anytime.
Taylor T.
My on the go orange juice in the mornings for energy and liveliness so that I can get through my day! Very affordable and comes in several sizes to make it convenient
Margaret P.
San Francisco, CA
tropicana will always have a place in my heart because i grew up drinking it. but now that i'm an adult and i know the dangers of excessive sugar and corn syrup, i prefer to eat the actual fruit over drinking super sugary juices. will still have a glass from time to time tho, for memories and cocktail mixers.
Jennifer H.
I bought this to try and absolutely loved it. It's got a great smooth taste. I buy it at Walmart and I will be buying this product again. It is a great value for the price and I would recommend this to anyone who likes a twist on regular orange juice
Grace E.
I love pineapple orange juice! The pineapple adds more flavor to just regular orange and I love it! I really like Tropicana because it doesn't have pulp and does not have a super tart taste. It's so yummy to have early in the morning.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
A cold glass of Tropicana Pineapple Orange juice is so refreshing. It is high in calories so I really limit how much I drink. Tropicana lives up to its reputation of fresh citrus and fruit juices. The flavors blend well and are still individual in every bottle.
Malen E.
Laurinburg, NC
In my house a healthy diet is important , we do eat trashy food but healthy food and drink is always available! Pineapples is one of my favorite fruits , this drink is so healthy , I would buy again ! It tastes great !
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this kind of juice. I usually drink this for breakfast. It is really good. There isn't a lot of sugar and it is a little bit sour. The bottle is a good fit for the drink. I always end up buying this kind of drink I highly recommend it.
Maria R.
New Rochelle, NY
I like the juice but its a little sour for me but i still keeping buying it to refresh myself. Its got a good flavor to it almost a natural flavor to it! But after a while a does feel a little sour and yes i would buy it again!
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
This is a wonderful drink; super affordable and also I believe this is the only brand around me that makes orange pineapple juice is a smaller bottle! I would recommend this product because the flavor is so fresh !
Joselyn H.
Lauderhill , FL
Has anyone noticed the new design for Tropicana?
Adriana H.