BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Orange Juice combines the quality and taste you love in a convenient size. Pure orange juice provides an excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C as well as folic acid, potassium and thiamin. Bottled juice does not require refrigeration before use. Ideal for breakrooms.MJK75715. 75715. Tropicana Tropicana Orange Juice. see more...

Tylanda J.
Homewood, AL
Tropicana orange juice is just ok. It's not one of my go to juices but it has a decent flavor, I do prefer OJ's by other brands, however, I would purchase again. It compares to others in size but the overall quality could be better. I would buy again.
Mark L.
Doraville, GA
Classic taste that I have grown very accustomed to. I have always enjoyed the Tropicana brand and this orange juice is just a really good juice. There is not too much pulp, never a bitter taste and the sweetness is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend this brand over others!
Latasha N.
This Orange Juice was alright, I've had better. It is convenient in the smaller bottles and ideal for traveling. I would probably look for a different brand next time but I wouldn't object to purchasing this again.
Olivia D.
Ewing New Jersey
This is good orange juice has a orangy flavor as it should really packaging is okay and the value is good and it has the perfect amount of sugar but the after taste is bad for me
Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
When it comes to orange juice I am really pick as some juice gives me horrible heartburn so I always have to be on guard. I have found that Tropicana has not once caused me to have any type of heartburn flair ups and it is hands down the best tasting juice in my opinion. However you like it I know Tropicana makes it, with pulp, no pulp, semi pulp, light, they have it. When it comes to the price it definitely a couple cent more then the other brands but I am totally ok with spending a little more not to have the horrible heartburn aftermath. I highly recommend great tasting, great selection, and great price can't be beat!
Beverly N.
My all time favorite orange juice! It's got a very fresh taste, and it brings back fun memories of getting orange juice on vacation years ago. I like that you can get this in a variety of sizes, so it's portable on the go, too. So tasty! Love my orange juice!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
Tropicana is loved through out our household. We have the big size in our fridge for breakfast or when we just want a cold glass of orange juice but the littler size of the bottle is so great for on the go before school or before going to work its just sooo convenient to always have in the house, and the orange juice tastes freshly squeezed.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is one of my favorite brands of orange juice! I've tried some generic brands, but I absolutely love Tropicana! It has great flavor to it. I've bought multiple times and I'm happy every time. I would definitely continue to repurchase.
Renā G.
This is my go to and only orange juice that i buy for myself. Ever since i was little my mom and i have gotten this to drink. I love that it has a strong orange flavor and is great for not only breakfast but if you are 21+ it mixes great with Grey Goose Vodka too!
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
My favorite brand on orange juice for sure!!! You want good quality and to stay refresh during this hot weather, and this is exactly what they do. Very often they have specials and it's awesome to buy in that occasion
Sabhya P.
Is this with or without added sugar?
Skyla K.
Springfield, MO
Has anyone actually tried this that suffers from heartburn? I have heartburn all the time and love Orange juice but can not drink it because of the acid.
Lon C.
Blythe, CA
How many grams of sugar does this have?
Amanda D.
Is this juice leaning more towards the sweeter side like SunnyD or is it a bit more bitter with an after taste? I find some orange juices are not as sweet as others and almost taste like your drinking juice made with the rind lol
Lori Y.
Kingston Ontario
Is there any word about any new fruit juices coming out soon