Add a Photo

By TROPICANA
Tropicana Orange Juice combines the quality and taste you love in a convenient size. Pure orange juice provides an excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C as well as folic acid, potassium and thiamin. Bottled juice does not require refrigeration before use. Ideal for breakrooms.MJK75715. 75715. Tropicana Tropicana Orange Juice.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

When it comes to orange juice I am really pick as some juice gives me horrible heartburn so I always have to be on guard. I have found that Tropicana has not once caused me to have any type of heartburn flair ups and it is hands down the best tasting juice in my opinion. However you like it I know Tropicana makes it, with pulp, no pulp, semi pulp, light, they have it. When it comes to the price it definitely a couple cent more then the other brands but I am totally ok with spending a little more not to have the horrible heartburn aftermath. I highly recommend great tasting, great selection, and great price can't be beat!
Renā G.
Renā G.

This is my go to and only orange juice that i buy for myself. Ever since i was little my mom and i have gotten this to drink. I love that it has a strong orange flavor and is great for not only breakfast but if you are 21+ it mixes great with Grey Goose Vodka too!
Beverly N.
Beverly N.

My all time favorite orange juice! It's got a very fresh taste, and it brings back fun memories of getting orange juice on vacation years ago. I like that you can get this in a variety of sizes, so it's portable on the go, too. So tasty! Love my orange juice!
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA

Tropicana has a very good flavor. I love the pulp free version, it is a good value when it comes to other orange juice. It has a nice light flavor and I love the pulp free. I do believe it meets my expectations and I will recommend it to other people.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA

This is one of my favorite brands of orange juice! I've tried some generic brands, but I absolutely love Tropicana! It has great flavor to it. I've bought multiple times and I'm happy every time. I would definitely continue to repurchase.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

My favorite brand on orange juice for sure!!! You want good quality and to stay refresh during this hot weather, and this is exactly what they do. Very often they have specials and it's awesome to buy in that occasion
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

I like this juice but it tastes kind of watery to me. it might just be me, but i don't feel that theres enough orange juice flavor to it. But hey, while in college, its pretty good!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Harwich, MA

The best oj on the market! I've been drinking this stuff since I was a kid. I have to start every morning with a little glass of this. The flavor is on point
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I love orange juice! This is one of my favorite brands! Some orange juices can have a bitter taste but this one has the right amount of sweet and tangy.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS

I love the one with pulp! Best orange juice ever! So refreshing during the summer. It's a bit expensive but it's really good! I enjoy Tropicana.
Sabhya P.
Sabhya P.

Is this with or without added sugar?
Skyla K.
Skyla K.
Springfield, MO

Has anyone actually tried this that suffers from heartburn? I have heartburn all the time and love Orange juice but can not drink it because of the acid.
Lon C.
Lon C.
Blythe, CA

How many grams of sugar does this have?
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

Is this juice leaning more towards the sweeter side like SunnyD or is it a bit more bitter with an after taste? I find some orange juices are not as sweet as others and almost taste like your drinking juice made with the rind lol
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Kingston Ontario

Is there any word about any new fruit juices coming out soon

Join Now