Tropicana Orange Juice

Tropicana Orange Juice combines the quality and taste you love in a convenient size. Pure orange juice provides an excellent source of the antioxidant Vitamin C as well as folic acid, potassium and thiamin. Bottled juice does not require refrigeration before use. Ideal for breakrooms.MJK75715. 75715. Tropicana Tropicana Orange Juice.

Is this juice leaning more towards the sweeter side like SunnyD or is it a bit more bitter with an after taste? I find some orange juices are not as sweet as others and almost taste like your drinking juice made with the rind lol
How many grams of sugar does this have?
Is there any word about any new fruit juices coming out soon
Start your review of Tropicana Orange Juice!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
If I buy orange juice it's always Tropicana. I don't like orange juice too much but I'll drink it every now and then.
Raven I.
Rush
Kinda bitter a bit like me but its damn good I can go through whole cartons of this stuff tbh
Ella B.
plymouth
I love this it is so nice and refreshing when your hot or thirsty.It met my expectations for the price x
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
My favorite kind of orange juice. ( No pulp) Not sure how to have 85 characters it's just orange juice but all I can say is that I feel most orange juices are just too sweet for me
Lilian D.
Andover , Andover
Can I do without this in my packed lunch, great taste with my favourite flavour which is orange. I like the Tropicana mango flavour too. Very affordable and can be purchased everywhere. I will definitely buy it again.
militza C.
San Juan
It taste very strong to oeste which is good. It is not too sweet. It feels like is natural. Its price is also very good.
Beth A.
Aurora, CO
Good variety of juices and each flavor tastes good. My son likes to drink these in the morning. I like the size of them because he normally doesn't waste them.
Shalishala L.
Valdosta , GA
Easy to drinkand very good especially in the morning. I carry the trail size in a cooler of ice. I drink,k this daily
Lu C.
I think this is really tasty. It comes in a convenient small container. It's also a good price!
Yasmin M.
Corona, NY, NY
The tropicana juice is so good. When i star drink i cant stop, i recomment it. 100% natural