BY TROPICANA

Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Good size and portion, not too sugary, that's usually what I dislike about lemonade. It doesn't taste artificial if that makes sense, which I also really enjoy. Definitely will repurchase in the future
Una M.
Fort Collins, CO
I always tend to go for the lighter option and I love that tropicana offers a light lemonade. Lemonade is the perfect refreshing beverage and the fact that I can enjoy it without worrying about all the empty calories makes me happy! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone.
Jackie G.
I love lemonade, it has always been one my favorite drinks, and so these are great. They taste just lemonade. The flavor is not too strong but then again not too little. It's just perfect, you know. I would definitely buy this again in the future. I also love how it's light so it makes me not feel bad.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I enjoy this refreshing lemonade does not have a writes after taste it's a great alternative to soda at any gathering I have purchased this item quite a bit and packaging is great as well I always recommend this lemonade to mommas!!
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Tropicana lemonade is really good because it doesn't taste artificial. The flavor tastes like fresh lemons. It has a really good flavor and it's not too sweet. The light version is even better because it has fewer calories without sacrificing the taste.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
I absolutely love lemonade, especially in the summer time and I will always chose Tropicana. It is the perfect alternative for the super sugary drinks and since it is light I don't have to worry about all of the calories that I would normally have to.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
I love lemonade! But for some reason even though this is light, it's sooooo sweet! I usually cannot even finish a whole can! I feel if it were a little less sweet, I would drink it more often!
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I love these lemonades , and I love the fact that they are in a can so I can put some in my fridge and grab them on the go . And my daughter also likes to take them for her drink in her lunches for school .
SexyMoms R.
Brooklyn, NY
Definitely did not like this drink. I could taste the sweetener in it and that is NOT a very pleasant taste. I like the taste of the lemonade, just not all of the calories. Overall this was a disappointment to me and I will not be buying it again nor recommend it.
Jessica J.
This on the go can is perfect for lunches! The lemonade taste is amazing, especially when it is low calorie. This lemonade is not much better than alternatives but the convenience of a can makes it worth it.