Tropicana® Light Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink

Start your review of Tropicana® Light Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink!
Fort Smith, AR
Lemonade is my weakness. But I was so excited when I found this LIGHT lemonade. I was shocked at how great it tastes give the "light" part. Great value for your buck! I would recommend this to anyone
No Special Diet
Las Vegas, NV
This is by far the best lemonade that sells at my local grocery store...it very inexpensive and tasty...they also have a few different flavors if your looking to change the taste up...This drink is very refreshing and I would recommend giving it a try!!
WAY to sugary for me! I like lemonade, but even in the light form this drink was too much. I like my lemonade to taste a little more home-ade. Not sure I would spend the calories on another Tropicana bottled lemonade drink. Go for water instead!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
miami, FL
I'm a big fan of lemonade so I enjoyed this beverage. It is just the right amount of sweetness and sourness. It is totally affordable. I get mine at my local super markets. I don't see any flaws in the product. I would definitely buy this again.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Love this lemonade. It has less calories then traditional lemonade but the taste is the same. Not too sweet, not too sour and very refreshing.
No Special Diet
Anaheim, CA
Love this drink. It's so refreshing and always enjoy it when it's nice and cold!! Perfect for then you are having a picnic . Can't go wrong!
Organic, Gluten Free
Kind of feel like this tastes like water kind of bland not one of my favorites compared to the other flavors that they have in it
Hemet, CA
Tropicana® Light Lemonade Flavored Juice Drink uploaded by Rebekah W.
I love these drinks! I buy them all the time or sometimes I win a buy one get one free from AmPm from their scratch off app! :)
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Booneville, MS
I love all types of lemonade but this has to be one of my favorite lemonade drinks and it has a really good flavor to it !
Gluten Free
Dallas, TX
So refreshing and delicious for the low price! If you have a sweet lemonade craving, this is worth it!