Tropicana Kids® Watermelon Juice

Tropicana Kids® Watermelon juice drinks give you a delicious taste of summer, no matter the season. It’s the taste kids love, sweetened with real fruit juice and USDA certified organic. And all that Vitamin C goodness is clearly visible through the window in the pouch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Kids® Watermelon Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Karen R.
My kids love this brand and I buy it every week. Great flavor and taste like fresh fruit. Big fan of this product. Love it!
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
These are so good for kids and they taste so good I always give them to my nephew and he really enjoys them.
Patty G.
Downey, CA
This is so food. We always have this in our fridge. It is so refreshing especially on these really hot days.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
Water melon Tropicana juice is good for kids because kids don't drink much water juice they drink to hydrate body it's very helpful
Stacy L.
Ludlow, MA
YUM ! watermelon 🍉 juice is just absolutely delicious need i day more?? Ok fine I love this juice and so do my boys!!! Try next time you're out grocery shopping pick one up!
forest D.
My daughter loves this juice. This flavor is hard to find in stores. I have no problem finding it on Amazon prime but I wish I could find it when I do my grocery shopping.
Getsemani R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite flavor!!!! Watermelon everything. My little sister enjoy it and of course I do too. It’s better served cold 🥶
Tiffany W.
Madison, FL
My toddler loves all things watermelon so theese just hit the spot with him he loves how light they are as well
Jasmine T.
Suwanee, GA
My daughter is 12 but she likes this juice. It’s a good product and not expensive. Good juice
miss M.
Dalzell, SC
I love that these came out! They are so much better than other pouches, and so much healthier! Great price. The packaging can be a bit frustrating as it can be hard to put the straw in but overall great!

Looking for your answer?