BY TROPICANA

Ashlee M.
Weed, CA
I live the variety pack and the size of these bottles because they are easy to take on the go. Also kids enjoy them because they are easy to carry and take to school for lunch or in the morning.
Ariannah H.
Wilmington, MA
I like this because its a variety pack so I don't just have to pick one flavor I can choose whatever I want for that day they are sweet but not overly powering the flavor is good
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
I ADORE these! I first tried them at a family reunion a few months ago and have been buying them ever since.They are the perfect size to throw in my purse for work or times when there aren't any decaffeinated drinks around,(which is important because I'm pregnant and try to avoid caffeine whenever possible). They're also great to have in the diaper bag to pour in my son's sippy cup. They taste amazing,especially the orange apple.
Nikki B.
I really enjoyed this product. I like when the flavors of apple and orange are combined because they blend nicely. This drink did meet my expectations. It was my first time trying and I would buy this again. I would recommend it to anyone willing to try something new!
Rachel M.
I love this variety pack. It is the perfect combination of juices that are perfect for any time of day. The price is also very reasonable. The bottles are the perfect size. If you are looking to buy juice I would go with this variety pack!
Jennifer K.
Laurel , DE
I love juice. And with Tropicana being more juice I don't mind sharing after watered down with the baby. The bottles are great to grab in a hurry wig your hands full.
Heather P.
Lake Ozark, MO
This variety pack allows you to make choices on the different types of juices that you want to drink they fit in the lunchbox other easy to grab and go you can store them in the refrigerator or outside of the refrigerator until ready for use.
Carlisa B.
I buy these drinks because I can throw them In my lunch bag and go. Whether I am going to school or going to work. I prefer individual drinks because they are easy to carry.
Kelsey L.
Awesome pack of juice for a family or household with more than one person. The bottles are convenient and having multiple flavors in one pack is great to please everyone.
Stephanie F.
These are great for the summertime when you go camping with the kids you don't have to fill up the refrigerator with orange juice is. You can leave these out and they stay just fine