BY TROPICANA

Guiselle N.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
My son loves tropicana orange juice. It's his favorite brand I have given him other brands and he tells me to give him the real orange juice no the fake one! It's a little on the expensive side but I'll rather buy something that my son is going to drink instead of buying something cheaper.
stephany p.
stephany p.
Bronx , New york
Estos son de mis favoritos aunque me gusta mas el de toronja porque no trae tanta azúcar y el de guineo y fresa también me encanta saben casi como si fuera el jugo natural de verdad aveces hasta me confunde todos en mi casa nos gusta este jugo.....
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Lamesa, TX
Foodie Expert
This juice is pretty good, it's the only orange juice that I'll actually drink. It's not too sweet but it's not tart either. Pretty great no improvements necessary, have been drinking this juice for years and I always tend to put it in my basket!
Abbey  M.
Abbey M.
Edgerton, Missouri
I love Tropicana juice, but the grapefruit juice isn't my favorite. This is mostly due to my own taste preferences, because the product itself would probably be great for someone who does like grapefruit, it's just a little sour for my taste.
Denise D.
Denise D.
New York
This is a bit bitter but still yummy. I like that most of these juices are 100% or contains a lot of natural juice. I enjoy a lot of flavor. I find the price reasonable and I would buy it again and often
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Foodie Expert
It is not my favorite. But i don't mind if it is availabe. It has little bitter after taste to it. I cannot consider it as a healthy option like real grapefruit. May who likes grapefruit will like it
Julie E.
Julie E.
Manchester Township, NJ
I love the large bottles of Trpopîcana grapefruit juice, I mix it with sparkling water for a delicious and refreshing cooler. The plastic battled are lighter and easier to hold.
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
For whatever reason I really cannot stand the way great fruit taste and I figured that Tropicana make it taste better but they didn't LOL just a person preference..
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Me parece un jugo bastante refrescante, dulce y ácido. Perfecto para un día caluroso, para ir a la playa o pasear. No me encanta pero lo eh comprado
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Yummy all the way! It has a freshly squeezed orange taste. This was my second time to buy this and I love it! The flavor is 100% amazing!