BY TROPICANA

100% grape juice from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients. see more...

Deborah H.
Urbana, IL
I only recently began seeing this item in stores and go so excited! I'm not a frequent grape juice drinker, but when I do I'm picky about what I like. I hate buying a big container of it because it will likely go bad before I drink it all, plus a big container takes up valuable fridge real estate. This little 12 oz. bottle is SO CUTE! for starters. It fits perfectly in my lunchbox to take to work and I can sip on some excellent, not too sweet, not too tart, 100% grape juice while I sit at my desk in the morning. Did I mention that the bottle size is adorable? It really is. This bottle size and shape is also perfect for reuse once it's empty and washed. I seek them out to put inside ankle or mid-calf boots to help them keep their shape.
member-8f8a2b3cf
I love me some grape juice! It's really good and really good for you! This brand has the best flavor, it's not too sweet and not too sour. I have always liked Tropicana juices and we always have some in our fridge whether it be grape or orange. I would def buy it again and again
Jenny C.
93458
I was expecting this dream to be good but I was disappointed because it's not that good for me and I would definitely recommend you guys to not buy it but I mean that's my opinion and we all have different opinions and I will definitely not by this again so
Brandi C.
I picked one of these up at a gas station on the go. When I took the first drink, I was surprised by the delicious flavor! Great, refreshing, and thirst quenching grape flavoring is to be expected. The bottle is just the perfect size as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This juice has great flavor, although it has over 57g of sugar, which is way too much, so I try not to have it too often. I actually prefer Welch's Grape juice since it only has about 36g of sugar (honestly still a little high, but, 21g less than Tropicana). Also, Welch's Grape Juice has about 20% more vitamin c.
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Tropicana is my favorite brand of juice and I love grape juice ,an this grape juice I'd even better than other brands of the same kind of juice! It's delicious and affordable and the flavor is amazing I would definitely buy it again AND recommend it to others
Karla M.
Tropicana Grape Juice 12 fl. oz Bottle it's an amazing product its easyyy to apply and use I reccommend this product it doesn't compare to alternatives and its long-lasting I really love it because Its nice and cruelty free, girls trust me this is amazing
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
You can find these at even a gas station near you. You don't have to go to Walmart to get one of these delicious drinks! It is, however, a little pricier at the gas station! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
I love this juice especially because grapefruit is the only ingredient. Tastes like you are eating a fresh grapefruit. I always buy Tropicana brand, it my favorite, because it's the freshest tasting juice.
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
Grape juice is my favorite as i have said before. tropicana is easy for me to get on the go and met my expectations. it is affordable and very easy to get anf go. it has a very good value and tastes amazing. i would for sure buy this product again! it is good.