BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flavored with other natural flavors.

Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Pomegranate is one of my favorite flavors. I love this alone or to mix with vodka. Good to chase with as well. You can use for either! Price wasn't bad. I found at Safeway and will be buying more! Will stock up when I see on sale!
Tara R.
Sparkling water is usually a hit or miss with me, Dasani is yuckkkk. But this one was actually okay! I wouldn't say great, but it has more of a juice flavor. I probably wouldn't buy this again but that's just me!
Sara P.
Wilmington, DE
It's very sweet and might not agree with everyone, however, I do like the taste and it can be a nice complement to a child's lunch.
Jessteny B.
Corbett
I love sparkling water in general and i also love pomegranate as well. So i enjoy drinking this drink instead of a soda anytime!
jaky l.
I loveddd this! The flavor was awesome too. So refreshing and delicious. My favorite way to drink it is ice cold!
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
I really love this juoce. It is a nice combination. I drink them when I'm hot and need something to cool me off.
Chloe H.
Elkmont
It's okay! It has a very weird taste! It doesn't sit well in your stomach either! Very very tart
akansha j.
Hyderabad
True fruit no added flavor or colors 100% hygiene drink people can drink to improve their health and fitness
Jonathan S.
Doral, FL
Yo que soy amante a los frutos rojos esto es un encanto me fascina 😍😍😍 siempre lo compro sin pensarlo…