BY TROPICANA

Jordan B.
Want that fruit punch you get at the drink station at the sub shop? Well this is it!! I find them at the vending machines on campus, I haven't found them in bulk buy yet unfortunately. Since I buy from the vending machine they're obviously overpriced, but isn't everything overpriced on a college budget? Haha.
Cat H.
Kingston, ID
Way too sweet to drink on its own! Water it down a touch for straight punch or its perfect for adding adult spirits for summertime cocktails. The flavor is good, doesn't taste chemical like a lot of the other juices out there. I would buy this again but only for making the aforementioned cocktails.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
The last thing I would choose as a 20 ounce is a juice. It is too sweet for me but is good in small doses. Usually when we get juice at the house it is for mixing. I don't know the price to compare it but it wouldn't really matter. I wouldn't be buying this.
Elinor A.
vitamin C and antioxidants are always on the mark and it is because this cast with real fruit and no artificial flavors is what makes tropicana is one of the best unpasteurized juices. And especially the presentation of Fruit Punch is divine.
Pamela K.
These Tropicana juices take me back to my childhood! They are so refreshing and have such great flavor I would definitely recommend picking one up! My favorite is the mango drink they have, definitely one of the best they offer :)
Karla S.
Riverside, CA
Love this juice ! It tastes so amazing! I'm so obsessed wit this juice ! I buy this juice all the time ! The flavor of this juice so gear it tastes like real fruit. I recommend this juice to everyone that like fruit punch!
Jenny C.
This is very delicious!! The flavor is is amazing, I can't enough of it! I highly recommend this to others. It's very affordable and not pricey at all. Tropicana has many flavor's to choose from. You can't go wrong!
Grace M.
Love love love is the only thing I don't like is the plastic bottle because otherwise is nothing else that taste like it's not too sour and I think that it's the perfect drink some ice Will be repurchasing
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
I buy this drink every once in a while. Yes this drink is very affordable. No it is not very expensive. Yes this drink has good flavor with just the right flavors. Yes I would this drink again.
IPrincess W.
I forgot about this one. Tropicana fruit punch juice drink was the drink I used to love back in my school days. I have to look for this one. Great fruit punch flavor.