BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this any good? My kids love juices and was wondering if this w...1 Answers
Anamta R.
humble, TX
This is my favorite tropicana drink , i hate any other fruit punches besides this one and i have no clue why this is the only fruit punch i ike but the flavor is soooo amazing !, its more healthier than any other fruit punches and i will buy it again and recommend it as well
mackenna l.
winter springs
Review for: Tropicana Fruit Punch Bottle 2 lt more...
it took me years and years until one panera trip to realize this was the fruit punch i lived for as a kid that they put in animal shaped bottles at the zoo. i don't know if they still do that but needless to say it's very special to my heart and is very good
Ellen H.
Review for: Tropicana Fruit Punch Bottle 2 lt more...
I LOVE Tropicana fruit punch! It is literally the best I've ever had. I get this every time I go to Panera. It definitely is a lot better than any other fruit punch I've ever had. I will buy this so many times.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Personally I found this VERY SWEET but not much flavor to it. Tasted about 70% sugar 30% flavoring. Quenched my thirst and didn't leave me craving water like most fruit punches do. If you're looking for a sweet drink this is okay.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: Tropicana Fruit Punch Bottle 2 lt more...
This is really good, I bought it on a whim one night when I decided to drink, it was cheap and full of flavor just what I was looking for at the time, the packaging stood out and I didn't even realize it was Tropicana at first!
Christian G.
Man I get this st every fast food spot that has it. It's amazing and it tastes so freaking good. I can't go a day without thinking about it. The best and it's affordable for everyone. I would buy again and again and again
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Delicious!! It's low in calories and very tasty! I purchase it at Kroger and it was very inexpensive, about the same price as a carbonated soft drink but much healthier. I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Caitlin B.
This juice is the bomb. I love how refreshing it leaves you after your first time trying. It's by far the best fruit punch I've ever drank and the can is so cute. I plan to buy more of this product later on.
Heather L.
newark, NJ
Love this juice its one of my favorites though i have to dilute it cause it's really sweet but when i was younger oh man this was the perfect kind of sugar high i wanted
Jordan B.
Want that fruit punch you get at the drink station at the sub shop? Well this is it!! I find them at the vending machines on campus, I haven't found them in bulk buy yet unfortunately. Since I buy from the vending machine they're obviously overpriced, but isn't everything overpriced on a college budget? Haha.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Is this any good? My kids love juices and was wondering if this wouldn't be too sugary for them?