BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Flavored blend of clarified sweet potato, grape, apple, pineapple, orange and carrot juice. Partially from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.

Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love getting Tropicana Farmstand Orange Pineapple 100% fruit and vegetable juice. It has such a great flavor and it is always great for you. It is definitely reasonably priced. It gives you that fresh farmers market taste for super low prices
Christian G.
Awesome man oh man the Bomb.com it's amazing. I would definitely say great value. Nice packaging too. I would definitely would give 5 star for packaging. It's better than the alternatives and I would buy it again
Ashley G.
My daughters are not very big on juice but they LOVE this kind! It's not overly sweet and syrupy like all the other juice brands. The value is always amazing as well. I definitely recommend this to all the moms out there!
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
You could never go wrong with orange juice with pineapple added into it. Pineapple is one of my absolute favorite fruits so when I saw this product I was hoping it wouldn't taste horrible but I took the chance anyway. I was so pleasantly surprised that this juice tasted amazing.
Amanda W.
I absolutely love this juice!! It has an amazing taste to it! Love the orange/pineapple mix! This is one that I always repurchase! My son even loves it! I would love to see them come out with a few more varieties of flavors because we really enjoy this brand!
Erin K.
Port Orange, FL
Tropicana Farmstand Orange and Pineapple juice has to be my absolute favorite. I drink this more than any other juice. I would prefer a little bit of pulp but the flavor by far is amazing. The price makes it a good value and it is 100% pure juice, not full of fake flavors.
Bre R.
Chesterfield, MI
These products are so yummy! They taste awesome and are so good for you. Orange pineapple is one of my favorites. Purchase to get that vitamin c and with pineapple!!! Anything pineapple is good to me. All my friends and me drink this and enjoy it. Repurchasing over & over
Lauri  B.
Auburn, WA
The sugar count is a bit high for me, but my son, LOVES this juice! He is 15 and has the metabolism of my dreams lol. He uses this juice to make smoothies often and is never not satisfied. Great fruit flavor and not expensive either, so it is a win for he and I.
Hazel D.
All flavors are yummy 😁 must try these. Better than soft drinks and great for the little ones. I've repurchased this at many occasions. Orange juice is my fav too. And it's an healthy alternative to other sugary drinks.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love this juice for the days I'm craving a tropical drink... A drink mixed with rum! It goes super well with spiced rum! Oh it's also good for breakfast, without the rum of course haha!