Tropicana® Farmstand Tropical Green uploaded by Dhanu M.Tropicana® Farmstand Tropical Green uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Tropical Green flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My fiancé tried this one first and when my pomegranate one was gone, I was still thirsty so you know I had to take a swig of his lol tastes great, awesome price and it’s healthy!!!
Colleen D.
I don’t eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and I tried A LOT of green juices and this is my favorite, it has an amazing taste, not bitter like most and I drink it everyday to get my servings! Would 10/10 recommend, especially for kids who don’t wanna eat anything but will drink it!
Natalie K.
This juice is very tasty and delicious. It is a good price but be careful because you’ll want to drink it all!!! I live the other flavors as well. Great drink but lots of sugar.
gabrielle ∞ t.
New york, NY
This juice is actually really good! I’m happy to see Tropicana making some unique blends of juice- very pleasing to the tastebuds! I have only found this juice in the small bottles though, which are expensive for the amount.
Asha A.
Oakdale , MN
Looks nasty at first when I bought it I was trying to be really healthy and I actually tasted it and I started it going and buying every time it was really good it really passed my expectations for a green juice
Nakiya D.
Nashville, TN
I loved this juice so much! It’s very refreshing and doesn’t taste bad at all! It’s decent priced and taste really green! I haven’t had many other green juices but this one was very smooth! I’d buy it again
Chelsea G.
Frankfort, KY
I love this juice. Cannot say that enough, it's great with a good breakfast, keeps me full and gives me that boost of energy for the mornings, helping me get my day started.
Taylor D.
My favorite juice ever. It’s so good in smoothies with spinach, apple, pineapple and mango. My 19 month old loves this in smoothies. I hope they never discontinue it
Chanell R.
River Ridge, LA
I have tried both of these products and they are great. I thought the juice would taste weird but you can not taste the greens in the juice the 🍍 juice over throws it
Brooke M.
New Castle, PA
I like the green juice a lot it’s so much better than making it yourself. I can never get the flavors right and it always turns out bitter. This is lightly sweet and awesome.
Kelly C.
New Brunswick , NJ
Does it have an overwhelmingly high amount of sugar? I know a lot of juices have natural sugars, however I still find most are out of my preferred range of sugar intake.