BeveragesJuiceTropicana
Tropicana Farmstand Tropical Green

Tropicana® Farmstand Tropical Green

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Tropical Green flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Does it have an overwhelmingly high amount of sugar? I know a lot of juices have natural sugars, however I still find most are out of my preferred range of sugar intake.
Start your review of Tropicana® Farmstand Tropical Green!
Waterbury, CT
At first sight I didn't think this would taste good. My wife kept bugging me to try it out. When i finally caved in, I ended up buying 4 bottles. I've tried other green juices, but most of them left a weird feeling and taste after. I would definetly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a tasty alternative to healthy juices.
Beaumont, TX
Love this juice! It tastes great and the fact I know I'm getting in my fruits and vegetables for the day. The packaging is appealing, very affordable. Not too tart and not too sweet. I definitely recommend if you like fruits and vegetables.
New York
I like the orange one but the vegetable one is nasty. Don't like it at all. It should be better tasting lol.
Southfield, Ap C19
Minha esposa gosta muito Ela recomenda esse produto to saboroso e gostoso muito bom mesmo 😘😘😘😘😘🤔😘
Cleveland, TN
Its really good. Just make sure its cold. Its a good healthy drink and taste really good too. Its a good way to get some veggies in.
Port Arthur, TX
It is what I prefer to give to my children. Even for a fussy toddler he readily recognizes this. I love being able to sneak in healthy drinks that help him grow. The price is not bad either for something my son loves.
Bethalto, IL
GREAT TASTE AND VERY HEALTHY FOR YOU PRICEY BUT GOOD VALUE YOU TASTE THE DIFFERENT FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Target
So gooooood!!! I’m not sure of the health befits from this delicious heaven sent juice. I will always try and convince myself that nutritional value and these greens are a good thing
Red Oak, TX
1,045 reviews
This one is absolutely fantastic and delicious. When I am on my healthy week this juice and water are my only friends
Boynton Beach, FL
This juice is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. It has several options of flavors for all tastes. It has a great price. I buy at Walmart.