Tropicana Farmstand® Dark Cherry Raspberry Beet 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice 32 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY TROPICANA

Sydnee A.
Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
The name might throw you off but it was actually really good, I couldn't stop drinking it. It's not a bad price for such a good taste, and it's very thick like it fills you up. It's very healthy but you should watch the sugars. I would keep this in my house all the time if I didn't gulp it down. The only problem is it gives you the runs. Other than that this juice is very good and I love it for breakfast.
Ayana P.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
I love the flavor of this juice. Different juices is how I take care of my sweet tooth. I don't do a lot of snacking, so a good juice is what I usually go for. It's perfect for when I just want a little bit of sweetness and I have a little bit once a day. I would definitely buy it again
Christi L.
Christi L.
Lexington, KY
I am always love Tropicana orange juice so I just had to try this one. The packaging is beautiful, the flavor is awesome, very very strong, and great in the morning. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend to all
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
I don't really like this because it's goes from sweet to bitter and I don't like drinks likes that. This is just my taste preference so maybe you might like it. The packaging is really nice though. Good !
Anja W.
Anja W.
This is way too sweet and tastes extremely artificial. It leaves a scratchy and uncomfortable texture in the back of the theist afterwards. I would not recommend this unless you're accustomed to overly sweetened products.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
I love the taste of this drink and it is good to know you are getting your vitamins from a well known trusted brand that is available for purchase very easily. I like the package and is worth what I paid, would def buy again.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Panama City Beach, FL
Tropicana hit it out the park with this product. It's a great way to get your vegetables without the overly sweet taste that some juices have. It's a great tasting juice and you can't even taste the vegetables but know your getting the vitamins 😊
Trinity D.
Trinity D.
Ehh not really much to say. Bad packaging. Not pricey . Not good. Not good. I spit it out after. There is a lot a lot of room for improvement. Nope . Not good. I would definitely not buy it again. Nope.
Meryangel D.
Meryangel D.
MIAMI, FL
Tropicana is not my favorite type of juice. To me it tastes a little chemical-y when compared with other brands. It's not awful, I would drink it if it was the only option.My family loves this brand. I buy it for my son and I and my bf loves their orange juice. Delicious
Mailliw D.
Mailliw D.
Kissimmee, Florida
I'm not very into juice. And I do not use this brand because I do not know it yet if you can tell me how it is↖ You have tried them ?