BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Dark Cherry Raspberry Beet flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Sydnee A.
Kalamazoo, MI
The name might throw you off but it was actually really good, I couldn't stop drinking it. It's not a bad price for such a good taste, and it's very thick like it fills you up. It's very healthy but you should watch the sugars. I would keep this in my house all the time if I didn't gulp it down. The only problem is it gives you the runs. Other than that this juice is very good and I love it for breakfast.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
I love the taste of this drink and it is good to know you are getting your vitamins from a well known trusted brand that is available for purchase very easily. I like the package and is worth what I paid, would def buy again.
Ayana P.
Dallas, TX
I love the flavor of this juice. Different juices is how I take care of my sweet tooth. I don't do a lot of snacking, so a good juice is what I usually go for. It's perfect for when I just want a little bit of sweetness and I have a little bit once a day. I would definitely buy it again
Christi L.
Lexington, KY
I am always love Tropicana orange juice so I just had to try this one. The packaging is beautiful, the flavor is awesome, very very strong, and great in the morning. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend to all
Kachi N.
I don't really like this because it's goes from sweet to bitter and I don't like drinks likes that. This is just my taste preference so maybe you might like it. The packaging is really nice though. Good !
Anja W.
This is way too sweet and tastes extremely artificial. It leaves a scratchy and uncomfortable texture in the back of the theist afterwards. I would not recommend this unless you're accustomed to overly sweetened products.
Nicole W.
Panama City Beach, FL
Tropicana hit it out the park with this product. It's a great way to get your vegetables without the overly sweet taste that some juices have. It's a great tasting juice and you can't even taste the vegetables but know your getting the vitamins 😊
Trinity D.
Ehh not really much to say. Bad packaging. Not pricey . Not good. Not good. I spit it out after. There is a lot a lot of room for improvement. Nope . Not good. I would definitely not buy it again. Nope.
Meryangel D.
Tropicana is not my favorite type of juice. To me it tastes a little chemical-y when compared with other brands. It's not awful, I would drink it if it was the only option.My family loves this brand. I buy it for my son and I and my bf loves their orange juice. Delicious
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Super rich sirop get you out of trouble
For pancakes
For children and their snacks
For an ideal cake for everything