BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Shelby H.
Houston
This is such a great summer drink! It is sweet and refreshing! I love that is has natural ingredients and not full of artificial sweeteners. I love pouring me a glass in the morning with breakfast, or even at lunch or dinner! It goes great with everything!
Somer B.
Madison, TN
The Farmstand juices are my favorite Tropicana juices ever. I’m not one to eat a lot of vegetables (or at all!), so it’s nice to have a juice out there that sneaks them in while still tasting amazing.
Erin M.
Covington, KY
I Buy this product for our 4 year old. Taste great and is a healthier choice. Price is a little high for a small container but worth the purchase.
Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Delicious! My children even love the flavor of these Farmstand juices. I try to keep these in house for them to drink over sweetened drinks and sodas. Great value for the price, and would definitely recommend to families, especially with children.
Taiane G.
Atlanta
Um suco agradavel para quem procura por algo saudavel, eu não gostei tanto, esperava mais, mas não é algo terrivel
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
good flavor and I like that it's made with some fruit and vegetable juice. Great for pairing with breakfast or an afternoon snack
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I have tried better juice, and I try a lot of juice in my day. Just stick to original Tropicana juice.
Sierra A.
I have been buying Tropicana for a couple of years now and I honestly can say it's great.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
This is my new favorite drink in the morning with you breakfast. My kids are picky and they absolutely love this during it has a great taste
Deja F.
Fresno , CA
Loooovvvvvvvveeeee the flavor. I love that I can get my veggie intake in without even tasting it. It's a great start on the journey to eating healthier. I recommend trying the product and I'd definitely buy again.