BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

brittany c.
Oneida, KY
I wasn't too sure about buying this juice at first, but decided to anyways & I'm sure glad i did.. it's so delicious. Great brand & product.
Bonnita R.
Columbus, IN
I buy this sometimes. My kids are picky eaters and won't eat a lot of veggies. So they drunk this and they have no clue. It's a win win.
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
This is an amazing juice!! I used to by a competitors but am def a new customer of this!! It is much healthier than soda and taste great.
patricia m.
Brighton, CO
Es como un jugo de frutas frescas me gusta la combinación de zanahoria con piña es muy delicioso deberían de hacerlo en tamaño más grande
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
The pineapple and mango are on point. So tasty. You can't even taste the carrots. This is something I can get my 5 year old to drink.
Suleidy V.
Es rico, pero no es muy natural. Solo es 10% jugo de frutas y vegetales y el resto es artificial. Es agradable pero no muy saludable.
Jessy O.
Youngstown, FL
Love this juice. One of my favorites and the kids love it to. Its also a good mixer for mommy drinks after the kiddos go to bed..
Ashley L.
I like to use these fruit blend juices in my smoothies for a little extra flavor. They add the perfect sweetness to the smoothies
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
eu gosto muito de tomar esses sucos pq é saudavel e faz bem para a saúde! ele é bem concentrado e é tudo aquilo que dizem meesmo
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this juice. It's really refreshing and delicious. I drink it alone, with frozen fruit, or in a smoothie! Super delicious!