BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
Tropicana fruit and vegetables juice is good for dieting its made with original fruit and not too much sugar which will help u cut back on some fat
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
These are great juices. Love the vegetables in them as well. My son really enjoys them too however I water it down a bit as they tend to be sweet.
Dana R.
Green bay, WI
Kind of feel there is still a high amount of sugar or ingredients that reflect sugar. Wish i felt good about my fruit/veggie alternative with this.
Erin M.
Covington, KY
I Buy this product for our 4 year old. Taste great and is a healthier choice. Price is a little high for a small container but worth the purchase.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I love this juice! You can't tell there's veggies and it's really good. It's a good way to get my picky kids to get more veggies in their diet.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are really good for being fruit and vegetable juice. When I first saw these I thought they would taste nasty but they were really good
Sheyann K.
Waimanalo, HI
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS JUICE !!! This juice is so smooth and fresh tasting. The only con would be breaking the wallet bc I'm buying so much haha
Chell T.
Magalia , Ca
So yummy. This taste so good and I think it would be a great beverage for those who struggle getting their fruits and veggies in their diet.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
This is my new favorite drink in the morning with you breakfast. My kids are picky and they absolutely love this during it has a great taste
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
I wasn't too sure about buying this juice at first, but decided to anyways & I'm sure glad i did.. it's so delicious. Great brand & product.