BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
Tropicana fruit and vegetables juice is good for dieting its made with original fruit and not too much sugar which will help u cut back on some fat
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I love this juice! You can't tell there's veggies and it's really good. It's a good way to get my picky kids to get more veggies in their diet.
Sheyann K.
Waimanalo, HI
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS JUICE !!! This juice is so smooth and fresh tasting. The only con would be breaking the wallet bc I'm buying so much haha
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
This is my new favorite drink in the morning with you breakfast. My kids are picky and they absolutely love this during it has a great taste
crystal h.
Perry, FL
These are really good for being fruit and vegetable juice. When I first saw these I thought they would taste nasty but they were really good
Chell T.
Magalia , Ca
So yummy. This taste so good and I think it would be a great beverage for those who struggle getting their fruits and veggies in their diet.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
I wasn't too sure about buying this juice at first, but decided to anyways & I'm sure glad i did.. it's so delicious. Great brand & product.
Ruqayya A.
Plymouth, PA
I'm not really a fan of these. They all have the same weird taste. Didn't meet my expectations at all , I expected it to be wayyyy better.
patricia m.
Brighton, CO
Es como un jugo de frutas frescas me gusta la combinación de zanahoria con piña es muy delicioso deberían de hacerlo en tamaño más grande
Paula A.
Lockport, NY
This is an amazing juice!! I used to by a competitors but am def a new customer of this!! It is much healthier than soda and taste great.