BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

iliana r.
Davenport, FL
Es muy sabroso este jugo, la mezcla de zanahoria con piña y mango lo hace sensacional además que aporta mucha vitamina. También se puede encontrar en otras marcas pero esta está muy muy buena.
Natalie B.
I love this juice! You can tell it is a healthier juice, but it makes me feel good drinking it. It mostly has a fruity taste but there is a greens undertone to it. I love drinking in the morning to start my day.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Favorite! Def try this drink, you will not be disappointed at all. The flavor is better than I thought, not a fan of carrot juice, but the pineapple mango blend makes it so tasty.
Monica R.
Hagerstown, MD
My 3 year old loves the vegetable juice and doesn't even know it is vegetable. Thinks it is regular fruit juice. Would recommend to get children their greens if you have picky eaters in your house!
Arianna B.
Gilbert, AZ
These are great! They have vegetables snuck right in there and you can't really taste them! I can't decide which of the flavors I like better but both are a safe bet.
Daniella L.
Santa Ana, CA
it's a great juice with very little Sugar products and it's very healthy and I usually always have it because well I like fruits and vegetables and in this juice they go great together
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Super en general me gusta hacerlo natural pero aveces por el tiempo no se puede y esto son super rico y espero que saludable y lo importante es que los ninos le gusta
Anlly R.
I was excited when I saw the ad for this new product and was eager to give it a try. I normally would buy the smaller, more expensive bottles of green juice, like Naked. After trying this, I see why the bottles of naked juice are the same price as the big bottle of tropicana's version. The taste was odd, and not in a good way. The texture of the juice was the worst part of it. It was thick and gritty. Not good at all.
katy d.
favorite flavor. love the taste. carrot doesn't taste so bad with pineapple don't knock it until you try it!
Elizabeth C.
Omg I love this so much! There so good. We run out quick. Tastes amazing and not to thick like nectar