BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Natalie B.
I love this juice! You can tell it is a healthier juice, but it makes me feel good drinking it. It mostly has a fruity taste but there is a greens undertone to it. I love drinking in the morning to start my day.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Favorite! Def try this drink, you will not be disappointed at all. The flavor is better than I thought, not a fan of carrot juice, but the pineapple mango blend makes it so tasty.
Monica R.
Hagerstown, MD
My 3 year old loves the vegetable juice and doesn't even know it is vegetable. Thinks it is regular fruit juice. Would recommend to get children their greens if you have picky eaters in your house!
Arianna B.
Gilbert, AZ
These are great! They have vegetables snuck right in there and you can't really taste them! I can't decide which of the flavors I like better but both are a safe bet.
Daniella L.
Santa Ana, CA
it's a great juice with very little Sugar products and it's very healthy and I usually always have it because well I like fruits and vegetables and in this juice they go great together
anabel t.
Hollywood, FL
Super en general me gusta hacerlo natural pero aveces por el tiempo no se puede y esto son super rico y espero que saludable y lo importante es que los ninos le gusta
Anlly R.
I was excited when I saw the ad for this new product and was eager to give it a try. I normally would buy the smaller, more expensive bottles of green juice, like Naked. After trying this, I see why the bottles of naked juice are the same price as the big bottle of tropicana's version. The taste was odd, and not in a good way. The texture of the juice was the worst part of it. It was thick and gritty. Not good at all.
Claire H.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I had the mango one and thought it was pretty good but the rest of my family did not agree. They did not feel that the vegetable flavor was covered up enough.
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
This is my favorite juice. The taste is a struggle to get use to but the more you drink the more you will develop a taste for it. Love the hidden veggies in it
Christine L.
Washington, IA
This juice is delicious! Super affordable! Yes, it's juice but I feel like it's a healthy version. Love that I'm able to get fruit and veggies in one glass.