BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
I tried this just because it was something new. It didnt taste bad, but I'm not abig fan of carrots. Not something I would drink on a regular basis, but its ok for a quick switch up of my normal products.
Alicia K.
Easley, SC
I am giving this beverage three stars because it really has so little juice in it. I would prefer to drink a 100% juice blend. However, my husband NEVER eats any vegetables or fruit, and he drinks this mix. So I can't complain too loudly; at least he is getting some vitamins!
Katie W.
Raleigh , NC
I was skeptical at first due to the assortment of different ingredients but I was pleasantly surprised. Good price for a delicious drink! It doesn't last long in our house
claudette D.
Salem, MO
We try this one time because it was on sale we like it but went back to get more and here it is almost 4 dollars for a 46 once and we said no and did not get it again when we got it the first time it was 1.99 and we got it and it was good but to pricey now
Mary M.
These guys know what they are doing over at the tropicana farms. I could not even tell this had veggies in it. I went through the whole bottle in less than a week. The price is good for the size of the bottle i picked mine up at the local grocery store.
Chloe G.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love Tropicana as a brand, but this juice in particular is so tasty! I think that the packaging is simplistic and aesthetically pleasing, and I love that the color of the juice comes through the bottle. Ten times out of ten I would purchase again.
D'Anna D.
Scranton, PA
This juice and the others in its series all have a great flavor. A lot of the time, healthy juices tend to have a chalky flavor, but I think Tropicana does a good job at either masking that or making it undetectable. Would like to try the others, too!
Barb Q.
Franklin, WI
I purchase this because I feel it increases my daily consumption of fruit and vegetables. I probably would not recommend because it seems a little thic. I feel the price is okay because of the natural products. Some times I may ad a little rum.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
I liked these every now and again i go on these health weak and this is always something i purchase i have had evey flavor since they came out i will say it is an aquired taste
Jasmine R.
San Leandro, CA
It's a bit strong by itself, but like to add it in shakes. It adds a tropical flavor and some veggies. You can really taste the carrot, but some people may love that.