BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I love the Farmstand line by Tropicana. They remind me of V8, which I like a lot as well. The flavors combinations are interesting & work together really will. You can't even tell there's carrot juice in this. I always love the Farmstand juices are in the house.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
I was not expecting much from this juice when I read that it had carrot included but I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious this was. It definitely not only met my expectations, but exceeded them! I would recommend this to everyone. It tastes so good!
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I was able to try Tropicana Farmstand Fruit & Vegetable Juice for free and have to say that it was super yummy. I am an adult and could pick out most of the flavors before reading the label. My son, however, didn't like the taste. I recommend to those of us trying to add more fruits and veggies to our diets.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Thought I would hate this, but this is rather delicious. I can't drink too much of this cos it gets too sweet. However, I like pouring half a glass of this and then adding sparkling water for a lil bit of fizz.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I'm guilty I alway buy the vegetables juice and I like them I have it every day for breakfast and not expensive but is also not the cheapest I like the packaging it has. I do recommend to others though
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
This is a great way to get those vitamins and take care of yourself . Added motivation and energy to kick start your day. Great combination of flavors . Available in several flavors and variety combinations.This is an alternative to your regular orange juice
Court A.
Fort Edward, NY
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS JUICE!!! It's a quick way to get vegetable and fruit servings if you are too busy to get the intakes with food. It's also good if you don't follow plans like that. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I go through one wayyy too fast
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
The Tropicana Farmstand juice is wonderful! It is sweet and tastes mostly like fruit juice. I think that it is high in sugar like most juices are, but you at least get a dose of veggies with this juice. I think this is a great option for young kids who do not like to eat their veggies.
Suzanna P.
Macon, GA
I tried this for the first time last week when I was dorm grocery shopping at Kroger, as an easy way to get more vegetables in my diet. I had the green juice, and although you may think it looks gross, you definitely can't taste any vegetables at all! It's just like a fruit smoothie :)
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
I tried this just because it was something new. It didnt taste bad, but I'm not abig fan of carrots. Not something I would drink on a regular basis, but its ok for a quick switch up of my normal products.