BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Fatima A.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing flavor! and so healthy for you. these never last more than two days in my fridge. my sisters drink it up so quickly, it has a lot of fruits and vegetables in it which makes it a great choice for a beverage if you're drinking juice or a sweet beverage.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I love the Farmstand line by Tropicana. They remind me of V8, which I like a lot as well. The flavors combinations are interesting & work together really will. You can't even tell there's carrot juice in this. I always love the Farmstand juices are in the house.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
I was not expecting much from this juice when I read that it had carrot included but I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious this was. It definitely not only met my expectations, but exceeded them! I would recommend this to everyone. It tastes so good!
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
I was able to try Tropicana Farmstand Fruit & Vegetable Juice for free and have to say that it was super yummy. I am an adult and could pick out most of the flavors before reading the label. My son, however, didn't like the taste. I recommend to those of us trying to add more fruits and veggies to our diets.
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Thought I would hate this, but this is rather delicious. I can't drink too much of this cos it gets too sweet. However, I like pouring half a glass of this and then adding sparkling water for a lil bit of fizz.
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
I'm guilty I alway buy the vegetables juice and I like them I have it every day for breakfast and not expensive but is also not the cheapest I like the packaging it has. I do recommend to others though
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
This is a great way to get those vitamins and take care of yourself . Added motivation and energy to kick start your day. Great combination of flavors . Available in several flavors and variety combinations.This is an alternative to your regular orange juice
Suzanna P.
Macon, GA
I tried this for the first time last week when I was dorm grocery shopping at Kroger, as an easy way to get more vegetables in my diet. I had the green juice, and although you may think it looks gross, you definitely can't taste any vegetables at all! It's just like a fruit smoothie :)
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
The Tropicana Farmstand juice is wonderful! It is sweet and tastes mostly like fruit juice. I think that it is high in sugar like most juices are, but you at least get a dose of veggies with this juice. I think this is a great option for young kids who do not like to eat their veggies.
Zyriphia E.
Murfreesboro, NC
I tried this just because it was something new. It didnt taste bad, but I'm not abig fan of carrots. Not something I would drink on a regular basis, but its ok for a quick switch up of my normal products.