BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
The nutritional value these juices offer make me feel so much better about drinking them. They are not overly sweet which also makes me happy as I feel very strongly juices should be healthy not jam packed with added sugars. I have never felt that Tropicana has lied about their juices nutritional values so I will always recommend this brand
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I just tried this juice yesterday when I went food shopping, they were giving little cups of the juice for people to try it out. It tasted pretty good. The mix of vegetable and fruits makes a great mix, although it was a little grindy but nothing harsh. The price was nice for the size of it.
I would recommend it.
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
I like these bc of the serving of fruit and veggies but like some other products its not really all natural. I bought these for quite a while until I found *simply* and then switched to that. These still have a great taste and texture but I try where I can to get something that has real 100 % juice
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
We try this one time because it was on sale. The sugar is a little high but you're getting tons of great fruit and veggies in this juice. I didn't think I'd like the green one but I do. The farmstand juices are delicious! I love both kinds and the variety of fruits/veggies is great!! You don't even notice that you're drinking veggies!
Ashlee H.
Tastes amazing! I've always loved the concept of my fruit juice also be a vegetable juice since I find it easier to want to eat/drink fruity things over vegetables. I like how this product is cost friendly and still tastes as good at expensive brands where you'll spend the same or more for only 16oz instead if a whole bottle
Allee H.
Sheridan Lake, CO
I love this juce with my morning otmeal. I found this jucie about 10 months ago and absolutly fell in love. I will keep Drinking this juce. i even give this to my kids and they love it. my oldest kid who is 9 years old say that she wants to take it with her to school for her lunch. So thanks Tropican Farmstand
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
Just bought these and they are so good!! The sugar is a little high but you're getting tons of great fruit and veggies in this juice and let's face it, fruit has sugar in it. I didn't think I'd like the green one but I do. And in my opinion the big bottle is well priced considering its a "green juice"
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
I really like this juice from Tropicana. I don't feel bad giving my daughter a glass in the morning to go with breakfast due to the amount of vitamins, minerals, fruits and vegetables that are found in the whole Tropicana Farmstand fruit juice line.
Christa M.
Coronado, Ca
These juices are very nice. The combinations of flavors are interesting but I've never had one that tasted bad! The veggie and fruit combos are wonderful and taste more fruity than vegetable. I would like to see a mango based juice soon. I would recommend this juice to others.
Sarah J.
I can tell you that carrot juice is not my favorite but this delicious mix of carrot pineapple and mango has completely stolen my heart. I don't drink a ton of juice so when I do buy it I love buying a great tropical blend like this with real fruit and less sugar.