BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Eboni B.
This drink is perfect because I feel like I'm not a Vega table eater so I feel like this drink gives me all the stuff I need without having to eat and vegetables. And plus it's delicious. Highly recommend this to anyone that loves juice like me.
Somer B.
Madison, TN
The Farmstand juices are my favorite Tropicana juices ever. I’m not one to eat a lot of vegetables (or at all!), so it’s nice to have a juice out there that sneaks them in while still tasting amazing.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
So refreshing and amazing! Needed something to keep me hydrated and this was my first time trying and I love it doesn't need any improvement and I definitely feel it met my expectations and would definitely buy again!
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon
I love the tropical green one! It is so delicious! You don't even taste the vegetables, but the good thing is that you can still have your daily dose in a tasty drink! I will definitely keep buying it!
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
I think these are okay. They aren't my absolute favorite but they aren't horrible. Sure, it definitely needs some improvement but also it just depends on the type that you get. One may taste awful, but another might taste great
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
This juice tastes soooo good, like a smoother and thinner smoothie! I drink it all the time and knowing it's good for me, makes me want to drink it more too! You can find it at any grocery store and it's super affordable!
Vanessa E.
I love this juice because it's healthy but it's also delicious and it's easy to sneak in the kids diet I would recommend in hot weathers it makes you feel better and it cools you down
Alexis C.
Raleigh, NC
I was excited when I saw the ad for this new product and was eager to give it a try. I normally would buy the smaller, more expensive bottles of green juice, like Naked. After trying this, I see why the bottles of naked juice are the same price as the big bottle of tropicana's version. The taste was odd, and not in a good way. The texture of the juice was the worst part of it. It was thick and gritty. Not good at all.
Savannah L.
Antelope, CA
The nutritional value these juices offer make me feel so much better about drinking them. They are not overly sweet which also makes me happy as I feel very strongly juices should be healthy not jam packed with added sugars. I have never felt that Tropicana has lied about their juices nutritional values so I will always recommend this brand
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I was so excited when this came out. I was looking for a juice that had both fruits and vegetables in it and I found this. Of course I could make my own juice at home but who had the time for that? This is found in the refrigerator section so you know that it's fresh and also doesn't have a crazy amount of preservatives. It tastes sweet like juice and you wouldn't even know there was veggies in there.