BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Amanda T.
I love this juice it is so delicious it is refreshing and it is sweet. I love to drink this one I am very thirsty
anyelina o.

I love this juice I buy every week is very healthy and it instantly refreshes me I'm obsecionada with it
Allyson G.
London, ON
This is tasty!!! Lots of fruits and veggies, but doesn't taste like it. I would recommend trying it.
Stephanie h.
stoke on trent , England
so healthy and great tasting have every morning would highly recommend kids love it. great flavours
lithuisha j.
scarborough, ON
need that quick healthy fix ? this may be your go to. although orange in my fav with tropicana
Sarah K.
Tastes as fake as plastic. Too sweet and lots of unnatural ingredients. Not my favourite
Alicia H.
Kitchener, ON
Great flavors for a reasonable price. Easy to feed to picky house guests too
Amanda D.
LaSalle, QC
This os great, very refreshing and healthy! This always keeps me hydrated!!!