BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Nelushka M.
Me encanta muy bueno para el desayuno, lo use cuando estaba en dieta ya que es 100% jugo
Virginia O.
Abington , MA
This juice is good! The taste is good to, the price is good, I will buy it one more time!
Sierra A.
I have been buying Tropicana for a couple of years now and I honestly can say it's great.
Mary T.
Lehi, UT
This drink is super good. I have always loved this ever since I was a little kid. So good
Deborah V.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the way my kids drink and eat vegetables this is the only way, they love this
Zenaida C.
Riverside, CA
Sooo freakn good. Who woyld of thought carrot pineapple mango juice would Be so good.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
Get your vitamins in or add to smoothies to make it yummy. It's sweet tasting too.
Jamie F.
Wirral
a very flavoursome mix of orange and carrot, which is a different but welcome take on classic orange. this is a great summer drink as it's very refreshing and also great value, would recommend to a friend.
devanshi p.
Tropicana is best for its juice nd this flavour is always i love it...bcoz mango is my evergreen favourite nd with the tangy pineapple nd carrots with lots of benifits....good for everyone
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Sweet healthy delicious and addicting.great for picky people.bought this brand a lot various flavors. Natural flavoring tastes like juicer at home.you get what you pay for.its definitely worth purchasing again for my kids and myself and husband.