BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love juice. And to get my fruit and veggies in one drink. Yummy yummy in my tummy. This juice was really tasty.
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
The mango one is SOOOO good to me. Sometimes I feel it's a little too sweet, but overall I think it's delicious.
Heather T.
Tastes great and is good for you. Can't even tell that there is veggies in it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Anahi A.
Sunnyside, WA
Tastes just like a juice and very healthy good for kids when they need a little sugar but also good for adults
Maria V.
New bern , NC
I love the flavor of this juice my mom always bought it for home and i drink it on breakfast with a sandwich
Neveen I.
Grand Island, NY
I love this juice. So Fresh and refreshing! Amazing taste and flavor. There's no need to ever go to a juicier
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
These farm stand juices taste so good! The have a unique flavor and I could drink a bottle a day if I could
Selina D.
Hampton, VA
The are real good and it had veggies in it it's very healthy and gives you that energy boots that you need
Anna S.
Delicious and good for you. Great way to get veggies in a fruity taste. A little expensive but good value.
Alejandra C.
Carrot pineapple is the best juice ever!!! I love how they taste together!! Best brand best price of market