BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Erin L.
Omaha, NE
Simply delicious. My son can't get past the color, but I love this.... Have purchased and will continue to purchase!
Kyndell S.
My kids don't eat Veggies that often its great to have this on hand. They don't even know there is veggies in there.
Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My go to drink. i love these and they are so good for you and have the most delicious taste. i love tropicana period.
Alycia R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Very good.taste like real fruit and vegetables. Can drink by itself because it's fulfilling. I like this drink a lot.
Susan N.
Noxon, MT
Love it! Carrot, Pineapple, Mango has fruit and vegetables that make it a healthy start to any morning! Taste great!
Brea S.
Glenside, PA
I trued this out while pregnant to get in some extra servings of fruit and vegetables but it almost made me throw up
Cori F.
Harrisville , WV
Not my favorite flavor of the Tropicana Farmstand variety of juices. This one is a lot more carrot than pineapple.
Taiane G.
Atlanta
Um suco agradavel para quem procura por algo saudavel, eu não gostei tanto, esperava mais, mas não é algo terrivel
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
I love this pinneapple carrot and mango juice. Is one of my favorites of tropicana. The taste is so good. i love it
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
The mango one is SOOOO good to me. Sometimes I feel it's a little too sweet, but overall I think it's delicious.