BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Tina C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My go to drink. i love these and they are so good for you and have the most delicious taste. i love tropicana period.
Erin L.
Omaha, NE
Simply delicious. My son can't get past the color, but I love this.... Have purchased and will continue to purchase!
Alycia R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Very good.taste like real fruit and vegetables. Can drink by itself because it's fulfilling. I like this drink a lot.
Taiane G.
Atlanta
Um suco agradavel para quem procura por algo saudavel, eu não gostei tanto, esperava mais, mas não é algo terrivel
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
I love this pinneapple carrot and mango juice. Is one of my favorites of tropicana. The taste is so good. i love it
Cori F.
Harrisville , WV
Not my favorite flavor of the Tropicana Farmstand variety of juices. This one is a lot more carrot than pineapple.
Michaela S.
Eagle, NE
I love this Tropicana juice! It is so delicious and great for your body! I love that my daughter enjoys this too!
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
The mango one is SOOOO good to me. Sometimes I feel it's a little too sweet, but overall I think it's delicious.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love juice. And to get my fruit and veggies in one drink. Yummy yummy in my tummy. This juice was really tasty.
Anahi A.
Sunnyside, WA
Tastes just like a juice and very healthy good for kids when they need a little sugar but also good for adults