BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

CAMILA O.
Hyannis
eu gosto muito de tomar esses sucos pq é saudavel e faz bem para a saúde! ele é bem concentrado e é tudo aquilo que dizem meesmo
taylor h.
Ninety Six, SC
This flavor is so amazing its not to little but not too strong either its the perfect juice for me and anyone who loves carrots!
janee j.
I hate it so much, tropicana usually has some great flavor mixes but I think the carrot is what made the entire juice taste bad
Kristina K.
These are yummy light juices that feel healthy and give lots of energy for the day. Great over ice since I like all drinks cold
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Recently purchased this drink and feel in love with it its really good and u cant taste the veggies so it was great for my kids
Jazmin G.
Odessa, TX
When I saw this at the store I wasn't too sure about it. But the combination of flavors made me change me mind, very delicious!
Kate M.
N Huntingdon, PA
You cannot taste the vegetables at all in this drink! My whole family from my nephews to my grandparents drink this juice!
Chelsea C.
ORLANDO, FL
Taste great and the price point is good too! This makes it easy to sneak servings of veggies into my kids meals!
soledad s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Greats tasting juices my kids cant even taste the veggies in them they ahve the perfect balance of fruit and vegetables
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
I love the green option. It reminds me of naked green machine. It's so good that you forget there's vegetables inside.