BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Kristen W.
Laurel, MD
Delicious! My children even love the flavor of these Farmstand juices. I try to keep these in house for them to drink over sweetened drinks and sodas. Great value for the price, and would definitely recommend to families, especially with children.
Somer B.
Madison, TN
The Farmstand juices are my favorite Tropicana juices ever. I’m not one to eat a lot of vegetables (or at all!), so it’s nice to have a juice out there that sneaks them in while still tasting amazing.
Felicia D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this its so good my kids love it and they don't know that their drinking vegetable juice which is a good thing lol i would always buy thisl at my grocery store i havent seen it lately... LOVE IT!!! 😍 Tropicana® Farmstand Carrot Pineapple Mango
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I really love the fruitiness of this drink! The fact that it has fruits and vegatables is amazing! It's reasonably price and it tastes fantastic! I will definitely be a repeat customer and buy it again and again!
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
This is one of my favorite juices! It contains several vitamins from assorted fruits and vegetables and still manages to have a wonderful taste! It is a bit pricy for my own budget but it is worth it with the rich flavor and surplus of good vitamins and nutrients.
Mary M.
Oh my gosh this might be the worst juice you can buy. It does not even taste like carrot just pure pineapple juice and holy sugar it's too much. Would not buy again. Not even vodka can save this.
Court A.
Fort Edward, NY
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS JUICE!!! It's a quick way to get vegetable and fruit servings if you are too busy to get the intakes with food. It's also good if you don't follow plans like that. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I go through one wayyy too fast
Nicole S.
Tropicana juices have always been a favorite of my specially the orange juice. I'm a repeat consumer always trying their products. There always growing. So they meet my overall expectations of the brands. I always buy again when I run out it's just so good.
Kathleen I.
San Jose, CA
YUM. I love me some carrot juice and it's great to see Tropicana expanding their brand! These taste like high-end juices right in your own kitchen. They are not overly sweet, which I enjoy. I would definitely buy again!
Sayli T.
So good!! It doesn't taste like they put vegetables in it! It tastes like orange juice with other fruits mixed in. It's a good drink for kids too because they get veggies without even knowing it. Definitely a good option!