BY TROPICANA

An exotic blend of your favorite fruits and vegetables! Our Tropicana Farmstand® Carrot Pineapple Mango flavor is a 100% fruit and vegetable juice blend with no added sugar, making it an excellent source of vitamins A & C. It’s a delicious way to get more vegetables!

Shelby H.
Houston
This is such a great summer drink! It is sweet and refreshing! I love that is has natural ingredients and not full of artificial sweeteners. I love pouring me a glass in the morning with breakfast, or even at lunch or dinner! It goes great with everything!
Felicia D.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this its so good my kids love it and they don't know that their drinking vegetable juice which is a good thing lol i would always buy thisl at my grocery store i havent seen it lately... LOVE IT!!! 😍 Tropicana® Farmstand Carrot Pineapple Mango
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I really love the fruitiness of this drink! The fact that it has fruits and vegatables is amazing! It's reasonably price and it tastes fantastic! I will definitely be a repeat customer and buy it again and again!
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
This is one of my favorite juices! It contains several vitamins from assorted fruits and vegetables and still manages to have a wonderful taste! It is a bit pricy for my own budget but it is worth it with the rich flavor and surplus of good vitamins and nutrients.
Mary M.
Oh my gosh this might be the worst juice you can buy. It does not even taste like carrot just pure pineapple juice and holy sugar it's too much. Would not buy again. Not even vodka can save this.
Nicole S.
Tropicana juices have always been a favorite of my specially the orange juice. I'm a repeat consumer always trying their products. There always growing. So they meet my overall expectations of the brands. I always buy again when I run out it's just so good.
Sayli T.
So good!! It doesn't taste like they put vegetables in it! It tastes like orange juice with other fruits mixed in. It's a good drink for kids too because they get veggies without even knowing it. Definitely a good option!
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
YUM. I love me some carrot juice and it's great to see Tropicana expanding their brand! These taste like high-end juices right in your own kitchen. They are not overly sweet, which I enjoy. I would definitely buy again!
Deja F.
Fresno , CA
Loooovvvvvvvveeeee the flavor. I love that I can get my veggie intake in without even tasting it. It's a great start on the journey to eating healthier. I recommend trying the product and I'd definitely buy again.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
his has a much better flavor than i figured it would. it's an amazing value, Tropicana outdid theirselves. i feel like they don't need to improve this, and i will always buy this again and pick it over everything else.