Tropicana® Farmstand 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Strawberry Banana uploaded by Sarah H.Tropicana® Farmstand 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice Strawberry Banana uploaded by Chayma B.

BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tropicana Farmstand™ Strawberry Banana 100% Fruit & Vegetable Juice.
One serving of vegetable 1+1 one serving of fruit.
Per 8 oz serving.
Flavored blend of clarified sweet potato, grape, apple, carrot, banana, strawberry and red beet juice from concentrate with other natural flavors and ingredients.
130 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
Pasteurized.
46 fl oz (1.4 qt) 1.36L.

Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This is by far my favorite type of juice it has such an amazing flavor to it and love anything strawberry banana but this is by far the best I have tried I always buy them from Walmart because they are way cheaper because I buy this all the time I would highly recommend
Katelyn E.
This is great fruit juice to have in the morning. Great flavor and is relatively cheap for the flavor that is in the juice. It exceeded my expectations of just juice and I will definitely be a regular buyer
Saylor S.
portage
I love this juice! They come in a big bottle for your family and small personal bottles for on the go. These honestly taste so good and sweet, but not in a sugary way, like a natural, fruity way. I would definitely buy this again!
Magaly P.
San Benito, TX
I absolutely hate fruit. But 5 stars to this? YES! Because this helps me eat the equivalent to a serving or two of fruit. It tastes so good, is affordable and easy to track your daily intake of fruit
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Loving this juice from Tropicana! So delicious. Not very expensive. Can be found in super markets nationwide. Definetly a good purchase. Not too sugary. Will definetly purchase this again
Susan W.
Carrollton, GA
Strawberry and banana are always a good combination. This juice was decent, and I'd drink it again. It wasn't life changing, but I didn't have any negative things to say about it.
Ann B.
Knoxville, TN
Oh my! This Tropicana Strawberry Banana juice brings back so many memories of Florida. My only suggestion would be, bring it to East TN! There are no juices that compare to Tropicana, and it's processed in the USA. I know I can get it with or without pulp, and it's always sweet; not bitter. I'll ALWAYS buy Tropicana!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
We love Tropicana Farmstand Strawberry Banana fruit drink. Both my family and children love the taste, in fact, it is usually drank the day we bring it home. We always hope there is a sale so we can bring more of it home, it is a bit pricey when it is not on sale.
Lauren M.
Westborough, MA
This juice is genuinely so delicious, the only problem is that it is on the pricier side. I will splurge especially during the summer because it truly is so great but it's not something I can always afford. I'm not huge on juice but I crave this stuff like no other! Huge fan!
Valerie M.
This drink is so tasty! Yes, there is a lot of sugar, but it's full of fruit (fruit has lots of sugar people, and let's be honest, that's why we love it). And that's also why I check the labels before I purchase things. I love this...
EvaaMariee L.
Brooksville, FL
Can anyone tell me if they've tried this flavor before & their opinions? . absolutely love the Tropicana brand but I've never been a fan of drinks with vegetables , but this flavor looks very appetizing and sounds yummy.